***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dudes excited about the prospect that the economy is gonna take a dive? :lol: :smh:

Hope those liquid assets do you right ninja...

Republicans would rather see america fail and fall back into a recession than to see it proposer under obama. Hence, ninjahood's "hope ya ready :smokin" remark.

Last edited:
Dudes excited about the prospect that the economy is gonna take a dive?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Republicans would rather see america fail and fall back into a recession than to see it proposer under obama. Hence, ninjahood's "hope ya ready
smokin.gif
" remark.
I know right.  Does this dude ninjahood not understand  that anything from his local bodega and or grocery store could possibly go under and he will fill the effects.

Meh, ill see ya jan 1st when we sky diving off da fiscal cliff.
Hope ya ready :smokin

-Brah you realize it isn't really a "cliff", a deal could be cut anything time in 2013 to stop the entire thing

And secondly going off the fiscal cliff doesn't guarantee a dramatic recession

-Unless going off the fiscal cliff means platanos will become more valuable than gold or daily musket fights will pop off for resources, you ain't gonna any more ready than the Average Joe

Last edited:
Meh, ill see ya jan 1st when we sky diving off da fiscal cliff.
Hope ya ready
smokin.gif
-Brah you realize it isn't really a "cliff", a deal could be cut anything time in 2013 to stop the entire thing

And secondly going off the fiscal cliff doesn't guarantee and dramatic recession

-Unless going off the fiscal cliff means platanos will become more valuable than gold or daily musket fights will pop off for resources, you ain't gonna any more ready than the Average Joe
Not defending ninjahood, but the fiscal cliff needs to be dealt with prior to Jan 1st, so Dec. 31st, 2012. Also, "going off" the fiscal will guarantee recession.

Not defending ninjahood, but the fiscal cliff needs to be dealt with prior to Jan 1st, so Dec. 31st, 2012. Also, "going off" the fiscal will guarantee recession.
Any one who know the basics of political process, KNOWS it will be dealt with.

-If off what I'm pointing out this that it can be dealt with in early 2013. Ninjahood is under the impression that if it isn't dealt with by by end of the year, all hell is gonna break lose and their is no saving it/going back

-And secondly I said dramatic recession, as a huge one. Because Ninjahood is stuntin like 2008-2009 all over again and everyone will be hurting except him, and rich folks.

-Third. Like I said we go over the "cliff" on Jan 1st, lets say a deal is cut middle of January. You're telling me a recession will still absolutely happen?

Last edited:
-If off what I'm pointing out this that it can be dealt with in early 2013. Ninjahood is under the impression that if it isn't dealt with by by end of the year, all hell is gonna break lose and their is no saving it/going back

-And secondly I said dramatic recession, as a huge one. Because Ninjahood is stuntin like 2008-2009 all over again and everyone will be hurting except him, and rich folks.

-Third. Like I said we go over the "cliff" on Jan 1st, lets say a deal is cut middle of January. You're telling me a recession will still absolutely happen?
Oh I understand, I'm just clarifying.

And to be honest, it's possible a significant recession could take place. If nothing is done before Jan 1st, many people/companies/investors will likely pull their money out of the market. I mean it's possible, but you can't really rely on something hopefully getting done after the first.

But yeah, I'm optimistic something will be done.

Oh I understand, I'm just clarifying.

And to be honest, it's possible a significant recession could take place. If nothing is done before Jan 1st, many people/companies/investors will likely pull their money out of the market. I mean it's possible, but you can't really rely on something hopefully getting done after the first.

But yeah, I'm optimistic something will be done.

Actually there will be more pressure to get a deal done after the 1st. People will notice their checks being smaller right away I demand answers. Plus Obama has said he will be right there letting everyone know the GOP is to blame for not getting a deal done.

And people "pulling their money out the market" by itself won't cause a significant recession. It will cause the stock market to go down

Stop thinking at a deal not being done by the end of the year means the economy goes boom instantly.

Last edited:
Ever notice that conservatives are the angriest people, no matter what? :lol:
Not saying all are angry, but many definitely are. Just so much negative energy. Even if i had full blown conservative values, the negativity in the party is just so overwhelming that i couldn't let an optimist like me be held down by the party's negative energy. I've always been a glass half full kinda guy. The conservatives that i know even under the bush years have always had a glass half empty kinda attitude.

Last edited:
GOP has more to lose out of this fiscal cliff deal. Conservatives come with the bs on this and there's no more unjust blaming everything on Obama, true colors will be exposed to the public and it won't be pretty.

its pretty obvious student loans are a bit of a problem .. Plenty of kids major in dumb things and end up working as baristas or some job that doesn't even need a degree... Graduating with 200k in debt really doesn't allow for money to move around since a majority of it will go toward paying back bills. Colleges raising tuition 4%/yr doesn't help too much also :smh:

Last edited:
Dudes excited about the prospect that the economy is gonna take a dive? :lol: :smh:

The "dive" is a good thing. When there is a "dive" that means the market is correcting itself from misallocation of resources. All this government is doing is propping up and delaying the inevitable. East money, almost zero interest rates, recipe for disaster.

GOP has more to lose out of this fiscal cliff deal. Conservatives come with the bs on this and there's no more unjust blaming everything on Obama, true colors will be exposed to the public and it won't be pretty.
you are giving the media and public way too much credit

The media will present it as a 50/50 problem. They pretend to be objective by not stating a fact. 

if the GOP said the earth was flat and The democrats said it's round, the headline would be "politcal parties disagree on the shape of the earth"

Not "The GOP is wrong for saying the earth is flat"

This would not be reported as obstructionism. It would be reported as The two sides could not make a deal.

This is a big problem because honestly I don't want one giant liberal party. The GOP needs to get their **** together.

its pretty obvious student loans are a bit of a problem .. Plenty of kids major in dumb things and end up working as baristas or some job that doesn't even need a degree... Graduating with 200k in debt really doesn't allow for money to move around since a majority of it will go toward paying back bills. Colleges raising tuition 4%/yr doesn't help too much also
mean.gif
Many members of congress got an affordable education 30 years ago. They "got theirs" and don't give a flying **** about this generation having to go in crazy debt. But if you choose to go to a private school, that is on you. Nobody forced you to spend 30 grand a semester

CEO's reach record profits over and over under Obama and still go on Sunday morning TV shows to complain about Obama. It's mind blowing.

They keep saying ohhh yeah things are uncertain. Can't hire. Can't do anything. It's a joke. Nobody hires workers unless you NEED them. Changing tax rates won't help or hurt people in regards to being hired.

If Romney gave them giant tax breaks all of a sudden they woukd hire more? Yeah ******g rite

Obama better have the balls to raise taxes. I think he's gonna look foolish after this cliff crap gets decided

Last edited:
GOP Maine Chairman, "Dozens of black people showed up that no one had seen before"

COMEDY

WE DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE BLACK PEOPLE HERE! LMAOOOOOOO

LMAOOOOOOOO

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF LOSERS CLAIMING THEY'RE NOT RACIST AND DON'T PUSH RACIST AGENDAS

LMAO

DOZENS OF BLACKS....WE DONT KNOW THEM....THEY DONT LIVE HERE

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom