***Official Political Discussion Thread***

podesta getting his dirty laundry aired ≠ Russia interference in our election.

im not signing on to make Russia a Boogeyman just for Democrats to save face for a election they thought they had in da bag...

feels like a scapegoat is needed, thats what it feels like that's da ultimate goal, to give justified meat on da bones of de-legitimizing Trump, so when he comes up with bill that is genuinely bipartisan, this Russian rhetoric can be used as a foil to be uncooperative and to shame Democrats that would be warm and open to work with Trump to toe da party line of resistance with his staunch liberal opponents.

im not signing on to make Russia a Boogeyman just for Democrats to save face for a election they thought they had in da bag...

feels like a scapegoat is needed, thats what it feels like that's da ultimate goal, to give justified meat on da bones of de-legitimizing Trump, so when he comes up with bill that is genuinely bipartisan, this Russian rhetoric can be used as a foil to be uncooperative and to shame Democrats that would be warm and open to work with Trump to toe da party line of resistance with his staunch liberal opponents.
Then why are republican senators like McCain and Graham on board with the investigation? There is bipartisan support for tougher sanctions against Russia. McCain, Graham, Rubio, Sasse and some democrats are introducing legislation for tougher sanctions.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-russia-congress-idUSKBN14U1CF

So do these aforementioned republican senators, with access to classified intelligence, want to save face for the democrats?

Are there people who want to use Russia as a boogeyman to delegitimize Trump? Of course, but there's clearly also people who are genuinely concerned about Russia meddling in their elections. Those senators have access to classified documents, we do not. Trump is president, period. Unless a bombshell report drops with conclusive proof he is a puppet, attempts at delegitimizing his presidency are futile. 

Last edited:
You're writing ring wing fan fiction right now

no, this is sound Political strategy thats been talked about already...

this is literally da Xs & Os of political strategy.

u think it was a coincidence that Congressman Lewis decided to call out Trump on MLK weekend? **** was cold calculation...i love that type of political chess cuz its high school gossip & pettiess/hiphop rap beef done on professional, sophisticated and refined level.

de-legitimizing Trump

:lol:

Total Votes

Clinton 65,844,610
Trump 62,979,636

Trump should know he is going into the White House without the approval of the majority of the country. Every little mistake will be laughed about and ridiculed. SNL will be making a fool out of Trump for the next 4 years and you're talking about 'de-legitimizing Trump' like it's not already a FACT. :lol: Keep spinning it though if it makes you feel good.

Then why are republican senators like McCain and Graham on board with the investigation?
Are there people who want to use Russia as a boogeyman to delegitimize Trump? Of course, but there's clearly also people who are genuinely concerned about Russia meddling in their elections. Those senators have access to classified documents, we do not. Trump is president, period. Unless a bombshell report drops with conclusive proof he is a puppet, attempts at delegitimizing his presidency are futile. 

its a combo of festering wounds from election cycle attacks, da type of Republicans these are (neocons), and their establishment leanings that doesn't coincidence with Trumpian style Republicanism.

as we speak their gonna collab with Trump enemies in da Democratic party to draw up a new set of Sanctions for Russia to attempt to tie his hands as soon as he's sworn in.

Last edited:
I just want to take the time to acknowledge the contributions to society made by MLK, Jr. and to express the optimism I have now that America has elected a president who will realistically continue his legacy.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/...son.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS
JANUARY 16, 2017

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump will meet on Monday with the eldest son of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. to discuss the legacy and observe the holiday of the civil rights icon, Mr. Trump’s spokesman said.

u think it was a coincidence that Congressman Lewis decided to call out Trump on MLK weekend? **** was cold calculation...i love that type of political chess cuz its high school gossip & pettiess/hiphop rap beef done on professional, sophisticated and refined level.

So you're admitting that your president elect, the man you caped for, and are currently caping for, doesn't have the impulse control to resist simple bait.

And even after insulting the Lewis, he doubled down and said something racist. And your find that kind of behavior entertaining.

Smh, wow.

So attacking our intelligence community, is some brilliant strategy too I guess.

de-legitimizing Trump

Total Votes

Clinton 65,844,610
Trump 62,979,636

Trump should know he is going into the White House without the approval of the majority of the country. Every little mistake will be laughed about and ridiculed. SNL will be making a fool out of Trump for the next 4 years and you're talking about 'de-legitimizing Trump' like it's not already a FACT. :lol: Keep spinning it though if it makes you feel good.

Bush wasn't painted with da same brush and he won under similar outcomes voting wise.

its part of a long term strategy to make it palatable to refuse Trump's agenda, even if its a good idea. Trump scares them cuz he's unpredictable in his ideology and his rhetoric.

many times he can out left da left and out right da right.

I just want to take the time to acknowledge the contributions to society made by MLK, Jr. and to express the optimism I have now that America has elected a president who will realistically continue his legacy.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/...son.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

JANUARY 16, 2017

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump will meet on Monday with the eldest son of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. to discuss the legacy and observe the holiday of the civil rights icon, Mr. Trump’s spokesman said.

Yes, a great day in American that we elect a man that famously violated one of the Civil Rights Bills by discriminating against black people looking to rent apartments.

Something MLK fought his nearly entire adult life for, and was almost killed over multiple times. (they eventually murdered him when he wanted to uplift working poor whites as well)

Last edited:
its a combo of festering wounds from election cycle attacks, da type of Republicans these are (neocons), and their establishment leanings thats coincidence with Trumpian style Republicanism.

as we speak their gonna collab with Trump enemies in da Democratic party to draw up a new set of Sanctions for Russia to attempt to tie his hands as soon as he's sworn in.
So now every republican senator who wants sanctions against Russia, again with access to classified intelligence, must be wanting to tie Trump's hands instead of genuine concern for their country. Do you not find it the least bit suspicious how damn near everything Trump is doing plays right into the hands of Putin? He refused to say whether he trusts Merkel more than Putin. He said he would be open to lifting the sanctions twice in the past week. He is saying NATO is obselete.

Meanwhile Putin and his Kremlin cronies are having the time of their life watching this play out.

And Russia has been meddling in the EU for many years, especially in the eastern states. That is why foreign intelligence agencies are so baffled by Trump's response, or rather lack thereof.

Also, happy MLK day everyone.

Reminds me of a paper about MLK and Malcolm X we had to write back in highschool for our cultural sciences class. Learned a lot from that about the civil rights era.

Last edited:
de-legitimizing Trump

Total Votes

Clinton 65,844,610
Trump 62,979,636

Bush wasn't painted with da same brush and he won under similar outcomes voting wise.

its part of a long term strategy to make it palatable to refuse Trump's agenda, even if its a good idea. Trump scares them cuz he's unpredictable in his ideology and his rhetoric.

many times he can out left da left and out right da right.

Yes Bush was, Gore famously had to tell people to accept the loss, so power can transfer peacefully.

And there is nothing left coming out of Trump's corner. Even his infrastructure plan the most right wing infrastructure bill I have ever seen.

And if Trump is so unpredictable, why has he hired many right wingers for his cabinet.

Please don't bastardize MLK, especially not on the day designated to honor him, by trying to argue that Trump has done or will ever do anything that MLK would be proud of.

Today is a reminder that progress does not come cheap and we must be prepared to fight not just to further justice but to maintain what those before us fought for.

So you're admitting that your president elect, the man you caped for, and are currently caping for, doesn't have the impulse control to resist simple bait.

So attacking our intelligence community, is some brilliant strategy too I guess.

(imma ignore your righteous indignation comment as a backdoor way to judge me personally and just answer your question)

Trump has already shown he won't shut up, he doesn't let "bait" sit because when you bait you set zones where u feel Trump won't be able to go politically.

its pure strategy.

if u ever played Marvel VS Capcom 2, when u bait a opponent, ur zoning them in a space and box em in from launching a effect offense, because you're dictating da space of which he or she can operate.

Obama was a walking bait machine, because anyone who refused his politics can be labelled racist...why u think Democrats are searching high and low for da next minority candidate? so they can deploy that strategy again, because its so effective...you deflect legitimate criticism as racism and insensitive, while being able to stay on da offensive politically.

(imma ignore your righteous indignation comment as a backdoor way to judge me personally and just answer your question)

Trump has already shown he won't shut up, he doesn't let "bait" sit because when you bait you set zones where u feel Trump won't be able to go politically.

its pure strategy.

if u ever played Marvel VS Capcom 2, when u bait a opponent, ur zoning them in a space and box em in from launching a effect offense, because you're dictating da space of which he or she can operate.

Obama was a walking bait machine, because anyone who refused his politics can be labelled racist...why u think Democrats are searching high and low for da next minority candidate? so they can deploy that strategy again, because its so effective...you deflect legitimate criticism as racism and insensitive, while being able to stay on da offensive politically.

-I don't care what you ignore, you can't report that post to I guess you need another way to fake like you're trying to maintain order. This civility act doesn't wash away your previous behavior.

-Your analogies do not illuminate you point, they just make your argument look silly. Must everything be abut rap music, cars and video games.

-The Obama comment is nonsense. Democrats don't do that. But people like you will dismiss the true racist attack Obama has had to deal with, like the Birther movement, and make silly racist comments like Obama is only popular being he is black.

-I have criticized Obama plenty of times, tons of people on the left do, you like to post YT videos in here, and they are extremely critical of Obama. But you have lobbed so many nonsense attack at Obama that have been pure and simple untrue. It is not my fault the right, you including, resorted to so many ridiculous attacks that it left people thinking that you guys main issue with the man was his skin color

Last edited:

JANUARY 16, 2017

Yes, a great day in American that we elect a man that famously violated one of the Civil Rights Bills by discriminating against black people looking to rent apartments.

Something MLK fought his nearly entire adult life for, and was almost killed over multiple times. (they eventually murdered him when he wanted to uplift working poor whites as well)

How do you feel about his niece voicing her support for (President) Trump? Does she need to "learn her history”?

JANUARY 16, 2017

How do you feel about his niece voicing her support for (President) Trump? Does she need to "learn her history”?

Her vote doesn't absolve Trump of his racist act, and yes she needs to "learn her history" if she think Trump is a step forward for the civil rights of black people this country.

Trump represents nothing that Martin stood for

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom