***Official Political Discussion Thread***

because Obama needed da Iran deal to work hell or high water...that deal doesn't get done without Russian cooperation.

:rofl:

u explain da non action on Crimea/Ukraine then.

its either Obama tactically let it happened to aide in da Iran deal, which doesn't happen without da Russians, or that Obama was feckless on NATO intervention as a option... can't play both sides, it also explains da non action on Assad & Syria.

Seems most folks don't seem to be buying it at least :lol:
Those polls are rigged. Ninja said nobody cares about Russia and he said Trump would win so these polls are nonsense.

when u compare it to what got Trump elected (*pssst...da economy) they don't care.

this breathless conversation about Russians by da Democrats is merely a smoke and mirrors tactics to mask da fact that John Podesta's emails exposed just how far in da tank da media was shilling for Hillary..and they're embarrassed about it,

so it can't be about them on why a Political novice completely bested them at their own game.

notice how da contents of "what" was hacked never get spoken about, only da process of da hack.

seeing da Democrats call for Comey's head is extra Hilarious considering He would be a complete nonfactor had Hillary not set up a private server in da first place.

She created that distraction for herself, not Trump, not da FBI, not Russia, no one else shares that blame.

when u compare it to what got Trump elected (*pssst...da economy) they don't care.

this breathless conversation about Russians by da Democrats is merely a smoke and mirrors tactics to mask da fact that John Podesta's emails exposed just how far in da tank da media was shilling for Hillary..and they're embarrassed about it,

so it can't be about them on why a Political novice completely bested them at their own game.

notice how da contents of "what" was hacked never get spoken about, only da process of da hack.

seeing da Democrats call for Comey's head is extra Hilarious considering He would be a complete nonfactor had Hillary not set up a private server in da first place.

She created that distraction for herself, not Trump, not da FBI, not Russia, no one else shares that blame.
Come back when you have an argument that isn't a goalpost move 
laugh.gif

Come back when you have an argument that isn't a goalpost move :lol:

sorry, thats da truth and its been talked about in that EXACT format on all da political panels.

Democrats are risking da cathartic Introspection of their defeat to delay and deflect blame on their defeat.

after alwhile, when everything else has been exhausted, they're gonna have to deal with da truth.

this Political theatre is just that, theatre.

and then this isn't even good political strategy...

in da who effort to find a reason to de-legitimize Trump, he's getting everything he wants and objectively speaking, he can sneak in a pile of smelly **** right under da noses of everyone while ya distracted over this non issue.

ya giving him that power, he's not even commanding it.

Last edited:
Well Democrats and Republicans have for the most part raised the Russia hacking as a bipartisan issue with the main goal being to strengthen our country moving forward for future elections. I've been surprised by the amount of restraint shown and the ability for both sides of the aisle to agree on the general threat and need for action moving forward.

It's really just Trump and his team who have decided to shed any notion of objectivity and are showing off their full hard-on for Putin. In that sense, all this blabbering about it being a one-sided issue is true but it's not red vs. blue as the Trump and Russian mouthpieces would have us believe but rather it's Trump and his team against everyone else.

It's not surprising that other countries want to interfere in our elections but it is important that we do everything to maintain our sovereignty moving forward. That's not a republican or democratic political move. That's a national security move. If they wanted to make it a partisan move then Obama would declare a state of emergency and hold new elections after a full investigation into foreign interference was complete. But he's not.

Yes of course there is some political gamesmanship at play here but those that would have us believe that this is some evil partisan ploy to investigate Russia are sounding like those paranoid fools who tried to argue Obama was going to use Sandy Hook as an excuse to repeal the second amendment and install martial law.

of course you would say that
laugh.gif

but thats what it is.
I'm not sure if you understand the concept of a goalpost and moving it, so I will explain it to you.

Your argument is that nobody cares about Russia. That in itself is a ridiculous argument considering the mountains of evidence that show people do in fact care about Russia.

This was pointed out and you deflected with "when u compare it to..." and everything that came after is completely and utterly irrelevant to your initial argument. Your initial argument was not that "nobody cares about Russia in comparison to"... It was that "nobody cares about Russia."

You felt cornered and because you are incapable of conceding to being wrong, you deflected by trying to alter your initial argument and argue a different point in order to evade conceding the initial argument. This is what is called the moving of the goalpost. I wish you good luck on your next try.

Last edited:
I just knew he was talking to ninja when I saw the last post preview saying let me explain what a goal post move is to you cuz you clearly don't understand.

Well Democrats and Republicans have for the most part raised the Russia hacking as a bipartisan issue with the main goal being to strengthen our country moving forward for future elections. I've been surprised by the amount of restraint shown and the ability for both sides of the aisle to agree on the general threat and need for action moving forward.

that's not factoring in da "establishment angle" that fuels this latest kerfuffle.

like i said, whoever Don't like Trump bettee figure out better ways to stymie him, cuz "shaming" doesn't work...he's literally getting everything he wants.

now u can make da case as far as pure raw political votes Democrats are so weak they cant stop political appointments or nominees so this is da next best(and probably only) weapon they have..but if you're trying to bully pullpit da general public about Trump that transcends hardcore Liberals, they're doing a pretty iiishhy job, and it delays da inevitable job of rebuilding any kind of future run at 2020 by looking at how they lost 2016.

blaming da Russians doesn't get u any closer to 2018 or 2020 is da point.

Fambs can't help but ride for his Papi. :lol:

I guess all that talk of leaving the thread was BS. Just can't tolerate folk dissing your lord and savior

Last edited:
I guess all that talk of leaving the thread was BS. Just can't tolerate folk dissing your lord and savior

more like if it wasn't for da fact that i follow politics as close as i follow kicks and sports, this thread doesn't accurately describe what's going on and its intellectually annoying.

had me or rico never spoken about da blue collar anti establishment angle here that fueled Trump's Presidency, it doesn't get brought up here...and Trump's victory would've never been explained here other than "angry white racist got Trump to da white house"

and yet not explaining that Trump Flipped 200+ counties that voted for Obama twice on 2008 & 2012.

only thing that gets spammed here are opinions viewed from a lense of racial components or liberal biases...

i wait, and wait, and wait for things that even honest left leaning outfits discuss throughly, to where da objective opened minded people can get a grasp of da situation.

if this thread was da only place you get your news on da latest on what's going down in Politics, it would be skewed horribly and ultimately be miss informed.

for Example, that Congressman that called Trump's Election illegitimate.... nobody actually posted that, all I heard was "da bigot is going after a civil rights leader"

I actually had to google what da hell was going on to get da full context of da entanglement, nobody here does that..and its sad.

:lol:

Dude brain resembles a pretzel with all the mental gymnastics

It's more like a six flags ride.

As far as Russia is concerned, it matters. See, another aspect of a banana republic is that its internal politics are heavily influenced by outside forces, and the people and its representatives have little say in what's going on in the country. That's the path the US is on, and it scares the patriotic minds on both sides of the aisle because they know how destabilizing having national policies set up to favor a foreign actor can be (considering the US has used similar tactics to assert its influence abroad).

Back
Top Bottom