***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The Jill Stein/vote my conscience crew drives me nuts. They're always super pretentious fake intellectuals, that act like they're somehow smarter than everyone. I have a buddy that claims independent status, and voted for Ralph Nader once. He's since seen the light, but he was insufferable for a time. Even though he votes Dem 10000% of the time, he got mad that they made him declare Dem when he tried to vote in the Dem primaries a few years back. He stayed mad about it for months. :lol:

Now correct me if I’m wrong but let’s say that Young ladies vote happens to be the 5millionth vote for Stein, as an Independent or the what Green Party though she has no chance of winning 5mill votes is guaranteeing her name being on the ballot in the next federal election, technically Stein or the Young Lady could view that as a win and a vote that very much counts yes or no?

My GM was explaining to a Rep why he was voting for RFK and how his vote very much counted and was not wasted and that was his reasoning.

Is this true?
Each and every single third party presidential candidate is a grifter. They don’t need to worry about policies or campaigning because the US presidential election is a de facto binary choice. They’ll never even sniff more than a 0% chance of victory.

The only purpose third party grifters can have is to act as a spoiler campaign to aid one of the 2 parties that can actually win.

RFK gave up and joined Trump as soon as RFK siphoned off more Republicans than Democrats.
But he made sure he ran the pockets of anyone ignorant enough to donate money to a campaign that cannot win and was never meant to win in the first place.

It is genuinely baffling how any grown person is so easily duped by the likes of third party candidates, let alone JFK Jr and Jill Stein of all people.

Of course any vote for a third party presidential candidate is a waste. It is a vote for a candidate who is very much aware they never have a chance of winning. If they genuinely believe they stand a chance, they’re completely delusional and should seek immediate mental health help.

So yes, it is unequivocally the most pointless and ignorant way of using your right to vote.
Unless the goal is to vote for aiding a third party spoiler campaign but then you’re still better off just voting for your preferred candidate that can actually compete and win.

Last edited:
Each and every single third party presidential candidate is a grifter. They don’t need to worry about policies or campaigning because the US presidential election is a de facto binary choice. They’ll never even sniff more than a 0% chance of victory.

The only purpose third party grifters can have is to act as a spoiler campaign to aid one of the 2 parties that can actually win.

RFK gave up and joined Trump as soon as RFK siphoned off more Republicans than Democrats.
But he made sure he ran the pockets of anyone ignorant enough to donate money to a campaign that cannot win and was never meant to win in the first place.

It is genuinely baffling how any grown person is so easily duped by the likes of third party candidates, let alone JFK Jr and Jill Stein of all people.

Of course any vote for a third party presidential candidate is a waste. Unless the goal is to aid a spoiler campaign but then you’re still better off just voting for your preferred candidate that can actually compete and win.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom