***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Iran ****** up. Their economy is about to go to ****.

Cant wait till there's a proper revolution there amongst its own people to bring it back to pre-radical times. A fake superpower with zero growth in 50 years.

Crazy and sad part is after blindly firing 200+ ballistic missiles into Israeli cities. There is only 1 rocket reported death, and it's a Palestinian who was in Jericho.

Israel is going to respond, attack its oil, and the world war no one wanted will happen.

Last edited:

Cant wait till there's a proper revolution there amongst its own people to bring it back to pre-radical times. A fake superpower with zero growth in 50 years.

Crazy and sad part is after blindly firing 200+ ballistic missiles into Israeli cities. There is only 1 rocket reported death, and it's a Palestinian who was in Jericho.

Israel is going to respond, attack its oil, and the world war no one wanted will happen.

If the textbooks I read as a child were accurate, because I'm no expert here, Iran was fairly modernized and not at all what you'd think of now prior to the revolution. Installing the Shah was a major **** up on the part of the United States

Iran got their proxies twisted. They got to put their own work in around here.

Screenshot_20241001_204049_YouTube.jpg

Anyone who followed the Mahsa Amini protests and civil unrest, we all hope for a free Iran. I agree very little with Netanyahu, but mullahs got to go.

Oh there's definitely parties that wanted this war.

Israel is the one who is currently in their radicalized times and they will be in the hellfire on Judgement day INSHALLAH

meanwhile isrealdumbs economy:
:lol:

Are you Americans ready for your troops to go into another war?

I am sure it is the war hawks and warmongers in Israel and U.S. that have wanted to pull Iran into a full-out war in plan for decades. There is so much savagery and genocides you can keep committing and assassinating leaders, commanders, and nuclear scientists on your SOIL for years that Iran could continue to allow.

I have family down there in various countries in the Middle East, including Palestine and Jordan, Qatar, etc. My uncles were watching the missiles over Jordan, and we are all worried. I know of acquaintances who had dozens (one had 12 family members) killed in an instant in Gaza and still enduring the genocide.. This now will descend the region into a full regional war, and don't underestimate the West and Israel to use nukes.

Can anyone make the case FOR this strike?

I’d say that this one of the few times that concentrated labor is making the case for why we need social democracy.

If we look at this as a big picture thing, of course there should be more automation if we can make sure that the gains are enjoyed by society rather than most of the gains being captured by private capital. We should have a robust social safety net including free education and job training. We should, as a people, democratically decide what is to be done with key assets like ports and other logistical nodes.

None of the above conditions are met by the US’ current political and economic order. This country virtually punishes poverty, meanwhile we tend to celebrate and coddle and hold up wealthy rent seekers, as “successful” and people whom the poor should emulate. I’d even say that the US economy primarily consists of rent seeking.

The port workers are merely responding to the carrot and stick set forth by our capitalist ruling class. Inequality and a frayed social fabric turns us all into soulless hustlers, crooks, and schemers.

It’s very ironic to see people, who normally worship celebrity capitalists for “earning” six figures a minute in their oft-state backed ventures which produce little to no tangible value for society; it’s ironic seeing them demand that moderately well compensated workers who facilitate trillions of dollars a year in commerce, just bend the knee to capital for some “greater good,” which will be captured by our already opulent and parasitic ruling class.

TL;DR version: we shouldn’t expect a labor union to be ultristic when their bosses on the other side of the table are not.

Are you Americans ready for your troops to go into another war?

I am sure it is the war hawks and warmongers in Israel and U.S. that have wanted to pull Iran into a full-out war in plan for decades. There is so much savagery and genocides you can keep committing and assassinating leaders, commanders, and nuclear scientists on your SOIL for years that Iran could continue to allow.

I have family down there in various countries in the Middle East, including Palestine and Jordan, Qatar, etc. My uncles were watching the missiles over Jordan, and we are all worried. I know of acquaintances who had dozens (one had 12 family members) killed in an instant in Gaza and still enduring the genocide.. This now will descend the region into a full regional war, and don't underestimate the West and Israel to use nukes.

The Lebanese and Iranians are passing out sweets in the streets for every "leader" we assassinate that held their people back from real growth. These so called leaders are all terrorists that provide zero prosperity in these countries. The Iranian and Lebonese citizens do not want war, they want change. You see the videos.

The West doesnt want nukes in the middle east. Israel will make sure Iran wont produce nukes. Neither side will actually use nukes.

That man gets to say whatever he wants and no one bats an eye. Media doesn’t even cover it. Biden gets the day of the week wrong and there are a dozen articles and it’s covered on every network. Wish I was on Kamala’s staff.

He told that woman along with a bunch of others to break into the Capitol where most of our elected officials were conducting official govt business. She was killed by an officer who was there to protect those officials. There’s legitimately a case that he had a hand in her death.

The Lebanese and Iranians are passing out sweets in the streets for every "leader" we assassinate that held their people back from real growth. These so called leaders are all terrorists that provide zero prosperity in these countries. The Iranian and Lebonese citizens do not want war, they want change. You see the videos.
That wasn't iranian and lebanese people celebrating. Those videos were from Idlib, Syria. Idlib, Syria which is still a stronghold of rebellion of anti-Assad fighters. Assad has been assisted by Hezbollah to retain power and some territories on lock because of Hezbollah, who both have done some harm and war crimes against anti-Assad strongholds.

I just see videos today of Iranians and Lebanese celebrating actually.

These leaders you speak of lead INDIGENOUS resistance against Western imperialism and Zionist occupations. Even with all that's not great about them, they're still no where near the evil and destruction brought upon by the U.S. and Israel, and Western imperialism that has kept the region destabilized since post WW1.

Why would Israel and U.S. not use nukes if they are pushed into corner? So they're only ones allowed in Middle East to have nukes though, right? Remember it is the U.S. that has been the only country and government ever to use nuclear weapons.

Just vintage Trump right here. Ranting about the evils of environmentalism, talking about bathrooms, and the $14.88 pillows on the side just put it over the top.

Back
Top Bottom