***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Good god. Just when you think he can't say anything more heinous than he did before, he manages to say worse and worse ****. The more pressure they come under as the election gets close, the more he might just snap and go (everything but the n word) mask off. He'll probably start saying **** trying to get her killed. Disgusting person. Please god let him lose and be sent to jail for the rest of his miserable existence (though we all know he'll use up his supporters money to file every possible appeal until he dies or takes his own life and they try to make him a martyr).

once again, i will refrain from watching the debate live. i’ll be playing with my kids and making dinner and check here for the feedback. hoping that walz does well.

IMG_4638.gif

Expectations are high for Walz and low for Vance.

That may lead some people to being let down on how the debate goes.

Last edited:
worried about this debate
from what i understand Tim Walz isn't a good debater and Vance is pretty smart.

Hopefully Vance comes off like a jerk and it doesn't matter.

Ugh,

Both of them believe that Jewish lives matter more than Muslim lives, at least within the Middle East.

Well, it’s not unexpected and the median American voter agrees with them. So it is strategic.

At least they’re getting this over with quickly and they can finish with issues where the candidates are much more differentiated.

Ugh,

Both of them believe that Jewish lives matter more than Muslim lives, at least within the Middle East.

Well, it’s not unexpected and the median American voter agrees with them. So it is strategic.

At least they’re getting this over with quickly and they can finish with issues where the candidates are much more differentiated.
Right off the back framing military escalation as a solution shows what time it is :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom