***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I forgot that the supreme Court basically legalized bribery.

If they can't tie the gifts to a specific "official act" then it's technically not bribery.

******* PIECE OF ****! GOD I HATE THIS MAN!

I swear anyone who backs him has no brain, no spine and no soul! Blatant lying and his maga choads & ****s will suck it up like the Kool aid they drink daily. The country will be a better place when he loses and goes the **** to jail!

Oh yeah, MAGA morons, remember, he wins, he wants to break up the NWS & downsize NOAA and send it commercialized. Sure, get rid of the ONE THING that helped prepare people for the hurricane that just decimated many towns! All because it shows climate change is real. These people are dumber than dog****!

Last edited:
you gotta be dumb af to cop a Tesla these days too unless you’re some pro Elon dickhead.

I still to this day think EVs are a waste of money. I still think hydrogen or some other tech is going to be the long term solution. There is nothing green about EVs.

I got a new lease and got a plug in hybrid mostly because of the instant 7.5k credit. Gives me much better MPG in the city and a 60 mile range with gas and electric when I charge it. Hybrids are definitely the superior transition tech.

Evs are just a money grab.

Like you said there is MUCH better tech out there or the tried and true hybrid.

Porsche has a carbon neutral fuel that can run in ANY existing car. That will never catch on though because you can’t sell people new cars.

Not to mention EV is being overwhelmingly rejected.

I just meant giving him your money though. :lol: Tesla people don’t care about none of the above.

I still to this day think EVs are a waste of money. I still think hydrogen or some other tech is going to be the long term solution. There is nothing green about EVs.

I got a new lease and got a plug in hybrid mostly because of the instant 7.5k credit. Gives me much better MPG in the city and a 60 mile range with gas and electric when I charge it. Hybrids are definitely the superior transition tech.

Just filled my Maverick Hybrid up this weekend. 650+ mile range on last tank and 50.7 mpg. And it isn't a plug in. Hybrid & plug-in hybrid are the way to go for now.

Back
Top Bottom