***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:rofl:
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...retrieve/00000189-6448-dc6b-a3f9-ee593e850000

Israeli Antiquities Remain Stranded at Trump's Florida Estate as Authorities Fail to Retrieve​

Israeli clay lamps, intended for a brief exhibition in Washington D.C. in 2019, got stranded in the U.S. due to the pandemic. Recently, they were found at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida

IMG_4821.jpeg

It's still wild to me that be can be on social media screaming to "teach Jack Smith and his friends and family" a lesson. Bro that's a barely veiled threat against someone actively prosecuting you, lol

What does that mean “Which means the importance of the Judge’s rulings in the Maralago case are now diminished”

I don't think the worst case is likely, but the judge in a case has wide ranging power in deciding to grant delays that don't really have justification, as well as the ability to give a slap on the wrist as punishment when there are much harsher recommend sentences. Cannon knows all eyes are on her so I'm not that worried she'll try some nonsense, but it's also sort of a moot point with these other cases and the fact that Smith can appeal a lot of her decisions

It's still wild to me that be can be on social media screaming to "teach Jack Smith and his friends and family" a lesson. Bro that's a barely veiled threat against someone actively prosecuting you, lol
i know a dude that did a fair amount of fed time for putting a letter in a judge’s mailbox that said “i know where you live”.

Back
Top Bottom