***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My past support of Trump on this forum has done seemingly irrecoverable damage to people’s perception of me.
eye-roll-gif-4.gif

I support the Democratic Party a lot both with my wallet and on the ground. I’m certainly no fan of Daniel Cameron, and admitted that my former support of Trump was a mistake.
AbsoluteMildAustraliankelpie-size_restricted.gif

Can’t change my past positions, but I’m constantly working to uplift my community despite the picture that’s painted on NT. There are a lot on here that know who I am, and it wouldn’t take much for them to do a few searches to confirm that I’m not just talking.

But lo, here we are.
giphy.webp

My past support of Trump on this forum has done seemingly irrecoverable damage to people’s perception of me.

I support the Democratic Party a lot both with my wallet and on the ground. I’m certainly no fan of Daniel Cameron, and admitted that my former support of Trump was a mistake.

Can’t change my past positions, but I’m constantly working to uplift my community despite the picture that’s painted on NT. There are a lot on here that know who I am, and it wouldn’t take much for them to do a few searches to confirm that I’m not just talking.

But lo, here we are.

Yet you stopped posting articles about the monthly jobs report once it started exceeding expectations. >D

Back
Top Bottom