***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Some will say “this is AI”

By some, I mean libs who cannot handle how glamorous the Don really is

This is cursed :rofl:

AI will never touch the peak of male glamor though
#FREESEX
1683194204324.jpeg

100% that document, if it exists, is going to be Rudy’s Ukraine-Viktor Shokin nonsense

Wtf kind of **** is this. I assume he knows his kids are idiots and don’t want real competition. Sounds like one of my coworkers I when told him that I’m sorry your child is too stupid and will be beat out by immigrants when he applies to colleges and goes job hunting.

Wtf kind of **** is this. I assume he knows his kids are idiots and don’t want real competition. Sounds like one of my coworkers I when told him that I’m sorry your child is too stupid and will be beat out by immigrants when he applies to colleges and goes job hunting.

No, see it’s meant to be a deterrent for parents feeling conflict, persecution, and abject poverty BUT who also envision a prestigious legal career in Florida for their infants. Those parents will think twice now.

so I realized a lot of yall are putting the laughing react to all the crazy things that the Republican law makers are pushing. I would like to remind you that as ludicrous as it may seem.

NONE OF THIS IS FUNNY

Republicans are literally trying to go back to 1600 with all their laws coming after everyone that isnt white Christian male. This **** is disgusting and peoples lives will be at stake.

Back
Top Bottom