***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sure is taking them long enough to decide on what seems to be a fairly straightforward case. The false statement on gun paperwork about drug use is an obvious crime, though idk how federal prosecutors generally treat that particular crime. That leaves the potential tax crimes but I wouldn’t expect Hunter to have some complex tax evasion construction set up.

Last edited:
Its funny how the media over indexes on secret information. :lol:

Tucker said worse stuff on his show every night.

Trump constantly exploited this blind spot by simply announcing his crimes in public.

Media loves secret information even if the information being revealed is totally not a secret.

Yup 100%. And They so stupidly still use, “Breaking” & “Exclusive”.

It’s for profit and clicks. Integrity be damned.

Taking any “leak” at face value, just to get a story out because it’s sexy. While also ignoring crimes and way worse **** admitted in public, because of position/power/influence etc.

It’s wild

e1tgx9eq1nxa1.jpg

Its funny how the media over indexes on secret information. :lol:

Tucker said worse stuff on his show every night.

Trump constantly exploited this blind spot by simply announcing his crimes in public.

Media loves secret information even if the information being revealed is totally not a secret.
This

The NYT ran a massive piece, which they put of the front page of their print edition, calling out Carlson's white nationalism. Yet they present the discovery of a couple somewhat racist texts as a major revelation.

Honestly, I'm surprised Tucker didn't say something more outrageous.

Anyone paying attention knows Carlson is a racist already. He reminds people of this every night.

Just waiting for the tiger to go tiger

The script only so long

Them people a whole lot nicer than me

As dwalk31 dwalk31 can attest to, you can’t spends years doing something and expect me to conveniently forget.. for who, for what

Back
Top Bottom