***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dude is wild

He is Uncle Ruckus-level goofy.

The Dem governor didn't want to run for the Senate seat because he is the Lieutenant Governor. And he was scared if he one, what ole boy would do to the state.

But mans might become governor in 2025, with a supermajority, and a far-right state court.

Dark times are ahead for NC.
NC is a very strange state politically. They really should be trending blue like VA but the last two major elections haven’t been good. I think the turnout machine for anything other than governor on our side in that state is lacking

NC is a very strange state politically. They really should be trending blue like VA but the last two major elections haven’t been good. I think the turnout machine for anything other than governor on our side in that state is lacking

They don't have a massive metro area. Atlanta metro area is way bigger.

The Charlotte metro area is also on the border of South Carolina, so they lose some votes there.

A lot of migration has been going on into SC instead of NC.

Dems aren't winning young people by as big a margin as they are in other states

The last governor race was in 2020. And the Dem governor ran way ahead of Cunningham and Biden. There are just a bunch of swing voters that liked him more than the party generally.

The forces that helped them in GA and AZ just aren't there in NC right now.

Last edited:
mister friendly mister friendly just because Republicans keep saying stuff, doesn’t mean you have to believe it

Like this

Doesn’t matter if I believe it or not. There are people who do and they vote.

Yes the GOP loves bogeyman, they have been doing it since Nixon.

It’s been partly successful at time, (Welfare queens, Willie Horton, Kerry the disloyal vet, HRC emails)

Doesn’t matter if I believe it or not. There are people who do and they vote.

Yes the GOP loves bogeyman, they have been doing it since Nixon.

It’s been partly successful at time, (Welfare queens, Willie Horton, Kerry the disloyal vet, HRC emails)

the problem, think of everything it took for bush to win and then for trump to win

they’ve over stepped on abortion which has now incentivized a number of key voting blocks

the ramifications of what they will do to desantis are pretty obvious.. and trump can just make all his legal problems go away and he needs to get more than the votes he has, which he won’t get

712DF3A7-8959-4905-948E-43529E815198.jpeg

75DA85A5-4505-44EB-A371-EA17AE4BFFA9.gif

It can’t be like when Megyn Kelly joined NBC News. Who would sell their soul for resting Tuck Face?

If I'm Tucker why would I even bother with TV anymore? I'd move to the internet or jump right into politics.
There will be a bidding war for dude, he gonna cash out whatever his next media move is.

But I don't think he would be great at national politics, and I believe he lives in Florida so that puts a cap on his ambitions. Plus, the dude is money hungry, I think he follows the money. Being a conservative TV star is way more lucrative

Back
Top Bottom