***Official Political Discussion Thread***

She is another Sinema

She got criticized by her party and she flipped to get back at them. Plus she is doing this in hopes the GOP doesn't screw her over with the new gerrymandered maps

I understand this sounds incredibly naive, but how do you do this and pretend to have any principles whatsoever? Literally doesn't compute for me

I’m surprised the GOP hasn’t just propped up some insanely attractive white lady as a candidate. All she’d have to do is be relatively smart and have good social skills and not be completely psycho. I feel like she could get all the “swing” votes and all of the regular base republican votes.
They have 2 opposites of AOC.

It's especially ironic that she was called a RINO by numerous Republicans who all had lower percentages of voting Yes with Trump's positions.
In fact she had one of the highest percentages of any House Republican. So what disqualified her as RINO scum was solely because she didn't turn into a complete cultist worshipping every word and action Trump takes as the next coming of christ.
The art of the con. That's how trump fooled the republicans into believing that he is a good investment and a winner. Fact of the matter is, the only thing that trump is good at is using his connections for illegal financial transactions that the typical politician couldn't simply ignore of not getting involved up couple by a false persona that he is a man of the illiterate people that can't think for themselves. Now the gop is pretty much stuck on the mud with him. Trump possibly eliminated potential threats for republican nominations and he would rather see the party burn doing so rather than seeing someone else take charge. They had it coming for not standing up for the party but succumb to the cult.

Lindsey Graham is crying because he knew it is the end of the trump con. So he's doing his last ditch effort to grift the public by acting like Pat Robertson.

Are dems really gonna run Biden out there again for 24’?

Feels like 24’ should be a layup for them but astounds me Joe B is best they have to offer

Lawd if AOC even suggested this

So she smelled capitalism and hated it? :lol: It's not like people are closing business deals, shooting movies, getting world class education, and creating the kind of American culture that made this country the envy of the world in the part of Georgia she represents.

Are dems really gonna run Biden out there again for 24’?

Feels like 24’ should be a layup for them but astounds me Joe B is best they have to offer
I always presumed they run Biden, he wins then retires a year into it and Harris becomes president. Would be risky running Harris outright next year

qe0bvyem43sa1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom