***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:rofl:

this is an insane video. it's like a surreal key and peele sketch.

Mans sounds like Droopy the dog tryna explain himself.

droopy_1836.jpg

"Well I was just tryna show support"

Just drop the bigotry and live ya truth playa.

Bruh, this job market outchea acting like Bad Boy Ent. in the 90s.

Can't stop, won't stop

There’s three things money can’t buy: true love, home grown tomatoes, and the satisfaction of seeing the Fed’s attempt to undercut wages falling flat on its face.

I’m hoping that these rate hikes continue to not have a negative effect on employment and wages and that Powell will have to reverse course because the Mortgage/Real Estate/Tech/US State itself complains enough about how high rates are ruining them and he has to reverse course.

There’s three things money can’t buy: true love, home grown tomatoes, and the satisfaction of seeing the Fed’s attempt to undercut wages falling flat on its face.

I’m hoping that these rate hikes continue to not have a negative effect on employment and wages and that Powell will have to reverse course because the Mortgage/Real Estate/Tech/US State itself complains enough about how high rates are ruining them and he has to reverse course.

I suspect Powell’s calendar has a lot of meetings titled “SVB” right now…

He was in a rough place, though. It’s pretty easy to point fingers at the Fed because monetary policy is still mostly unilateral. We’ve all just become numb to Congressional dysfunction, and hence the lack of sound fiscal policy in the face of macro challenges.

It was always clear to me that last year’s inflation had a lot to do with supply shocks in China and Russia, and that monetary policy could only be compensatory and not prophylactic. But we can’t get our collective heads out of our behinds to save ourselves from climate doom, how could we possibly tackle the mess that is the modern supply chain?

start making more stuff in America, it would still be a 5-10 year problem but I think it's a good idea. especially with stuff like lithium and green energy products.

make it here, make it/mine it without ruining all the ground water and it will bring good jobs.

imagine when china wilds out next and says they aren't selling anyone lithium. they are the 3rd biggest producer of it.

It's getting to the point where conservative voters will get stabbed by actual GOP politicians, and they will declare the knife was possessed.

They won't take responsibility for any of this.

I just wanna know how people still learning the hard way when it comes to their trump.. you got decades worth of evidence

Back
Top Bottom