***Official Political Discussion Thread***

EB146539-9751-48D8-81A1-DF0936EDD515.jpeg

Oh, NOW everyone wants to establish a baseline for expectations from the president.

The mass media are trying to convince the American public that the way we accepted defeat in this war is far worse than living in denial for 20 years about the war we were fighting

R.I.P to the servicemen that lost their lives but now I'm supposed to think those lives lost are worse than the over 2500 that had been lost prior

People are not hearing themselves right now. They want the war to keep going, and for more lives to be lost, so for someday we can lose it in a more graceful manner :smh:

Folk need to not fall for the scam

Last edited:
People I have spoken to at my office, even some liberals, are making the same incoherent takes we are seeing in the media

They are pissed US servicemen got killed, it is unacceptable. They also want every American pulled out of the country.

And their method for guaranteeing that happened is......send in more troops :stoneface:

Last edited:

People need to really consider what is being said here: The Taliban helped protect US lives. Let that sink in for a second.

Now because of this bombing, some folk think Biden should go back into the country and engage in conflict against.......who exactly?

The Taliban, the people we can't let the country fall to, but were the people who were trying to help the soldiers with intel

Or ISIS, the group who attacked us, but is also the sworn enemy of the Taliban

Last edited:
Imagine claiming to be pro-life, yet also advocating for the destruction of the public welfare state.

Which would disproportionately hurt low-income people, making it harder for women to support their children, and incentivizing them to abort the pregnancies

I know it is hard, but imagine being that full of ****

Back
Top Bottom