***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’m supposed to be afraid of that? Lol. They’re more liable to burn their house down than doing any damage. Hilarious

I'm going to start typing something going through my head now and hope it makes sense to y'all when I'm done.

anybody else ever entertain the thought that the redcaps at least kinda have the right idea?

like, they stormed the goddamn United States Capitol. did it. broad daylight. took souvenirs.

yes it is illegal and rude to foment an insurrection, but does that mean it is objectively wrong?

of course, we do not agree with their ideology...but is their method really flawed, pragmatically?

were the American Revolutionaries not breaking British law?

if the old guy had insisted he keep his seat in the White House, and ordinary citizens dragged him out, is that also wrong?

or just illegal and rude?

from 6th grade social studies or even before we are taught through traditional educational channels that voting and referendums are the main vehicle of progress in this country, the only legitimate ways to shape the society around us.

however, it can be easily illustrated that active struggle has achieved as many or more gains than passive methods.

example: Civil Rights Act probably would have not garnered universal support at the ballot. hell, child labor laws.

so, does a reluctance to embrace "a diversity of tactics" decrease confidence in the possibility of a fair society overall?

if people say "voting doesn't work," and they vote, and it doesn't work (alone), aren't they correct?

if only one side of a dispute is willing to contribute to their preferred outcome through use of force, isn't the decision made?

Jan. 6 was spectacular, but the real takeaway is these people are willing to be openly hostile.

for instance, some folks put the onus on Afghans to use their training to forcefully resist the unchecked incursions of their oppressors, and somehow the same mind can sit there and wonder why and how Christopher Dorner could...ah, you get it.

anyway, as a direct result, the legislature at every level of government is actively scared of these people.

they will bend laws around them, they will avoid the greater good, they will EXTEND A PANDEMIC to avoid pissing them off.

they will risk the stability of free society itself to make sure certain folks don't get too riled up because the threats are valid.

all that typed, is conflict an underutilized civic force?

I'm going to start typing something going through my head now and hope it makes sense to y'all when I'm done.

anybody else ever entertain the thought that the redcaps at least kinda have the right idea?

like, they stormed the goddamn United States Capitol. did it. broad daylight. took souvenirs.

yes it is illegal and rude to foment an insurrection, but does that mean it is objectively wrong?

of course, we do not agree with their ideology...but is their method really flawed, pragmatically?

if the old guy had insisted he keep his seat in the White House, and ordinary citizens dragged him out, is that also wrong?

from 6th grade social studies or even before we are taught through traditional educational channels that voting and referendums are the main vehicle of progress in this country, the only legitimate ways to shape the society around us.

however, it can be easily illustrated that active struggle has achieved as many or more gains than passive methods.

example: Civil Rights Act probably would have not garnered universal support at the ballot. hell, child labor laws.

so, does a reluctance to embrace "a diversity of tactics" decrease confidence in the possibility of a fair society overall?

if people say "voting doesn't work," and they vote, and it doesn't work (alone), aren't they correct?

if only one side of a dispute is willing to contribute to their preferred outcome through use of force, isn't the decision made?

Jan. 6 was spectacular, but the real takeaway is these people are willing to be openly hostile.

for instance, some folks put the onus on Afghans to use their training to forcefully resist the unchecked incursions of their oppressors, and somehow the same mind can sit there and wonder why and how Christopher Dorner could...ah, you get it.

anyway, as a direct result, the legislature at every level of government is actively scared of these people.

they will bend laws around them, they will avoid the greater good, they will EXTEND A PANDEMIC to avoid pissing them off.

they will risk the stability of free society itself to make sure certain folks don't get too riled up because the threats are valid.

I would not suggest anyone who isn’t white, straight and republican from even thinking of doing this

if you’re white and don’t dont the other 2 things going you might at least get some sympathetic news, like when school shootings happen.. But like when school shootings happen, that will go away

you ain’t white, you getting called a thug or terrorist REAL QUICK

It’s the only way to get **** done in this country. I don’t agree with the capitol terrorists but look at Minneapolis. Another thug cop would have been free of the city didn’t get burnt down.

peaceful protest is fine in some situations but it doesn’t work let’s be real. Violence and hurting rich people’s pockets is how you get stuff done.

I would not suggest anyone who isn’t white, straight and republican from even thinking of doing this

if you’re white and don’t dont the other 2 things going you might at least get some sympathetic news, like when school shootings happen.. But like when school shootings happen, that will go away

you ain’t white, you getting called a thug or terrorist REAL QUICK
I fundamentally understand your point cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 and would agree with it in an idealistic world where all things were considered equal. However, that is not the world we live in so I unfortunately have to go with IATT because he took the words right out of my mouth. I shudder at the thought of the reaction of a non-white group did that. To be honest, it would actually be extremely reckless because it would be putting that entire group at risk.

You know how THEY get down in this country. Just take a look at how 45 coined the term “China Virus” and Asians were subsequently harassed around the country. Now imagine if there was a non-white insurrection.
1629740935499.gif

is that Kmart in St. Paul off Maryland anybody know? :lol:
Outside of Portland. I thought in Hillsboro (20 minutes west and lib af) but it might be in Sandy (a super redneck town) about 20 minutes east of the city, based on Twitter comments. Even better if it's in Sandy because that's like Trump-town thru and thru, so them having NO. crowd is extra pleasing :lol:

They should make anti-vax version of this

One where someone ingests horse paste, the cells touch it, and then they get poisoned

Another one when Covid shows up, all the cells say "We are more libertarian", then Covid massacres them

Covid shows up but the human cells are on strike holding up "my body my choice" signs and feed the covid spike essential oils

Its amazing that abandoned K Mart buildings still litter the country despite being empty for like a decade :lol: :smh:

the one in Minneapolis is hilarious. It blocks a super busy road, is full of food trucks so it’s basically super sketchy food court where you could buy some dope and bang a hooker all at the same time.

of ton of stuff got burnt down around it but the Kmart remains the same.:rofl:

There is a K-Mart in Bridgehampton, NY. During the summer with all the extra tourist and business, they used to hire Jamaican college students for the summer.

The rest of the year the place is dead and I wondered how it stayed in business

One time I walked into that joint, and they got like 20 Jamaican teenagers walking about that joint chillin'.

Instead of old-school rock and country jams, they blasting Vybz Kartel in that joint. Dancehall all day in the summertime

Someone told me they were grilling in the back of the store for lunch. They probably took a grill right off the sales floor

And the actor Liev Schreiber (Ray Donovan) is in that joint shopping with his wife for beach towels. The employees were calling the man Sabertooth to his face :lol:

Someone left a cart with video games that didn't have the security tags on them. So some local kids just took them. Numerous copies of Splinter Cell Blacklist out the door like it was nothing :lol:

It was the most amazingly beautiful **** show I have ever witnessed

I don't know why K-Mart is still a thing honestly

Last edited:
We got a target here next to all the colleges. One time I went in that joint at like 1am.

it was a back to school sale so basically they turned target into ikea, hired some dj’s And turned that ho into a night club.

you had people running around in there drunk af. Girls twerking in the mirror, the dj blasting so old pitbull and dudes running around hammered carrying laundry baskets talking about how sick of a deal it was.

I wish target was always like that. I was dying at the random old people walking in and seeing the chaos.

I fundamentally understand your point cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 and would agree with it in an idealistic world where all things were considered equal. However, that is not the world we live in so I unfortunately have to go with IATT because he took the words right out of my mouth. I shudder at the thought of the reaction of a non-white group did that. To be honest, it would actually be extremely reckless because it would be putting that entire group at risk.

You know how THEY get down in this country. Just take a look at how 45 coined the term “China Virus” and Asians were subsequently harassed around the country. Now imagine if there was a non-white insurrection.
1629740935499.gif

look what they did with the protesters in front of the white house so that racist fool that dwalk31 dwalk31 supported for yearssss could go take a picture with an upside-down bible in front of a church

aint hard to imagine if that racist fool had won and it was biden supporters who pulled that move

Back
Top Bottom