***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG-0910.jpg

Of course Trump deserves blame here and I am not arguing we should have stayed, but it’s August. They had months to internally know this is the move and could have sped the process up our found them a proxy place to go. While those factors make sense from a political standpoint. People are being killed and midterm elections mean crap compared to that. You had people clinging onto the outside of a plane to try and avoid what is happening now.

It’s unjustifiable and I am honestly a bit disgusted at how far removed we all are from it. Myself included, we can debate this on a sneakers forum and it doesn’t matter what we think. Biden couldn’t even go back if he wanted which he doesn’t. Those people are screwed. After 20 years of a pointless war we just left a bunch of people to die because of political reasoning. If you’re not disappointed in Biden I don’t know what to say. Obviously Trump is involved because he is a monster, but Biden owns his share of this too.

Because they can’t seem to win back to back presidents, first year of any+ Democratic presidency is rebuilding from the horror of the previous administration.

I know people who work forState. It’s absolutely routed. You can’t begin to plan a massive humanitarian mission without that department at 100%. AND they’re still trying to catch up after a year of pandemic.

Everyone could see that Trump was an *******, but the far reaching damage he did to the federal government was less clear.

Tucker finally gets it right. Yes our failed wars and interventions create refugees.
If the GOP doesnt want refugees then maybe they should stop messing with other people's countries.

These are just the countries I know of from growing up in CA

Examples
Dominican Republic
Guatemala
El Salvador
Chile
Nicaragua
Cuba
Vietnam
Iran
Cambodia
Honduras
Korea
The Philippines
Yugoslavia

Thanks to our global war efforts and CIA interventions I got to meet refugees from all over the world.

Karim. And Kaveh. Don’t blame the religion. Blame the people. Islamic law gives women’s tons of rights. These *** clowns that interpret it and misuse it to their gain should be called out not Islam. Muslim nations been having females in high political spots for generations (Pakistan...Indonesia...etc etc list is long)

Back
Top Bottom