***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Complicated answer but simply put, agreed. Cigarettes kill, beer kills, wine kills, alcohol kills, etc. remember when gambling was going to destroy America? Weed use = deadbeat? America picks and chooses what ok and what’s not.

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Smoke a doobie? You're smoking with SATAN. Just a simple toke of devil's lettuce could make you sacrifice your family to Satan just like Peter did. Marijuana is the leading cause of America's youth joining Satanic Cults, and thats a fact. Be Smart, DON'T Start! Ad Council cokee M Marjuine'

AOC supports universal programs, blanket student debt forgiveness might benefit one of the Capitol rioters so instead we must settle for a one time 600 dollar non refundable tax credit for graduates, whose parents both died in Desert Storm, and who later have gone on to start an electric car company.

If Liz Warren gets Joe Biden to do this, Rose Emoji Twitter will love here forever and stop posting snake emojis. As a result of numerous leftist podcasters getting debt relief, the blue wave posters and khive lunatics will start responding to all of Warrens tweets with snake emojis.
This ain’t it :lol:
Rose Twitter will still hate her for “stabbing Bernie in the back” and spew their typical nonsense.

Imagine throwing your life away over a political sign in support of a guy who lost the governor's race by the widest margin in history, who is a high school dropout, and lost his job as his small town's only police officer the county decided they didn't need you anymore. I bet this woman is going to plead self defense, or some non-existent "Stand Your Ground" nonsense.

This ain’t it :lol:
Rose Twitter will still hate her for “stabbing Bernie in the back” and spew their typical nonsense.

Some will hold on to it for sure but most will love Warren or in most cases, love her again. I remember in 2012-2015, she was the most visible figure criticizing Wall Street hegemony in both parties. Plus, as I got more and more disillusioned with libertarian politics, she was saying “you didn’t build that” and that resonated. Back in 2014 and 2015, I wish she’d have run but she didn’t and I guy I barely know of, from Vermont, stepped up.

But if she pushes 50k in debt relief she’d be a hero. What really animated most Bernie supporters is he talked about getting rid of student debt and anyone who got in Bernie’s way (or was perceived of going for) was an enemy because those people were basically saying “I want to burden with debt for the rest of your life, I want you to never have a future.” If Warren is the one who gets rid of all or most of those debts, most Bernie supporters will be reposting big structural Bailey.

But you’re right, there is so much pettiness and contrarianism on Twitter that some rose emoji posters will never relinquish the snake emoji.

But you’re right, there is so much pettiness and contrarianism on Twitter that some rose emoji posters will never relinquish the snake emoji.
Yea, basically this. I think it’ll be more than some, plus throw in the underlying sexism that was fueling the hate anyways.

Imagine throwing your life away over a political sign in support of a guy who lost the governor's race by the widest margin in history, who is a high school dropout, and lost his job as his small town's only police officer the county decided they didn't need you anymore. I bet this woman is going to plead self defense, or some non-existent "Stand Your Ground" nonsense.

I imagine that the shooter had politics that are bad but after reading the article, it doesn’t seem too bad what she did. Someone comes into their property, beats up the husband who comes out there first and after he is being chased back to the house, the women comes out and shooters the attacker who already trespassed AND beat up her husband.

Back
Top Bottom