***Official Political Discussion Thread***

151547012_10101749608707762_2523354020469215451_n.jpg
Me thinking about spitting on his grave:

200.gif

Rush dead? Gonna call the people that matter........ Pizza Hut. Need that stuffed crust ASAP

regarding Rush Limbaugh dying of cancer at age 70, I tried Papa Johns stuffed crust this weekend and wasn't impressed. Not enough cheese/too much air, crust was meh. Gotta try the Pizza Hut stuffed crust I assume they got the seasoned crust on that.

in a one party state it's hard for the party in charge to find cover, so they're trying to blame green energy because it's a boogey man their constituents already loathe

the issues facing Texas are quite complex and some of which are very Texas-specific. but the entire US electrical grid infrastructure has been allowed to age and decay for decades now

most of us live in an area that has some sort of energy infrastructure issues in desperate need of attention

Was talking to my friend in Houston last night, and she told me they've been advised to keep their water faucets on drip mode to prevent freezing. She's, like, "kinda hard to do that when the water is shut off entirely." But, she said she randomly had hot water Tuesday morning, so she took a long hot shower, but now it's been turned off again. At least she has power.
Yeah drip/run the water in every sink and tub, but when you have no running water the pipes can definitely freeze
I've seen several videos of peoples homes being flooded from busted pipes
Good thing she has power because that means she has heat

Complicated answer but simply put, agreed. Cigarettes kill, beer kills, wine kills, alcohol kills, etc. remember when gambling was going to destroy America? Weed use = deadbeat? America picks and chooses what ok and what’s not.
Very complicated, but it’s the simplest way I could describe it.

ESPN hires professional racist to talk about football. Than he says racist **** on a football talk show.

ESPN goes into surprised pikachu mode.

While ESPN has spent the last year pretending to be woke (I say pretend because they fired Jemele Hill for going beyond mere platitudes) and its kind of cringe, it’s better than what they were doing in 2003.

Back
Top Bottom