OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS New England Patriots VOL PATS 1ST "L"

man, i'm still sulking in the fact that moss should have #20 right now!
mad.gif

Anthony Smith was embarrassed, and that is a good thing. He will learn (hopefully). If the Pats score again, should I cry like other fans about the score beingran up?!

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by dmxfury

This aint the 70's, its the Patriots time now.

49ers had it in the 80's, Cowboys had it in 90's, The Millenium is for the Pats. This is there Era.
Wait, it isn't the 70's?! Wow, I guess I need to update my calendar.......

And this is "THERE" era?
roll.gif
Word to everything...No more super bowls for your team...as long as the Patriots have Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the Colts are still around...

Hmm... i'm not sure, but I thought Brady/Belichik AND the Colts were BOTH around just two years ago?

laugh.gif
seriously.. pats fans, you're killing yourselves.. you can't even sound intelligent when your team is undefeated.. that's pretty pathetic.
They never played the Pats...The only reason you dudes won the Super Bowl is because the refs were on your side homey...Seahawks got screwed...

`` Suck a ick, *****..." - Cam'ron

laugh.gif
@ pats fans talking about the refs in ANY way... if anything, wesurvived an ambush by the refs in the Colts playoff game.. guess you chose to block that one out though.. you probably didn't even see the game since thepats weren't too good that year, you probably were touching yourself over the winter meetings right?

49ers had it in the 80's, Cowboys had it in 90's, The Millenium is for the Pats. This is there Era.

And this is "THERE" era?
roll.gif
Word to everything...No more super bowls for your team...as long as the Patriots have Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the Colts are still around...

Hmm... i'm not sure, but I thought Brady/Belichik AND the Colts were BOTH around just two years ago?

laugh.gif
seriously.. pats fans, you're killing yourselves.. you can't even sound intelligent when your team is undefeated.. that's pretty pathetic.
They never played the Pats...The only reason you dudes won the Super Bowl is because the refs were on your side homey...Seahawks got screwed...

laugh.gif
@ pats fans talking about the refs in ANY way... if anything, we survived an ambush by the refs in the Colts playoff game.. guess you chose to block that one out though.. you probably didn't even see the game since the pats weren't too good that year, you probably were touching yourself over the winter meetings right?

Is that your only comeback? When somebody embarasses you? You resort to "Well...Hmm
eyes.gif
...Well you've been watching Football for the past 8 months only, you don't knownothing"

Disgusting, homey, absolutely disgusting. Not to mention I've been watching NFL since '94, so don't even go there.

This dude Craftsy, thinks that every fan of the Patriots has only been rooting for them the past 2 years.
indifferent.gif

1 - point being? You want me to go back in time and ask to be born earlier? I've been rooting for the steelers for 20+ years now... sorry i didn't get to grow up on championships like all you bandwagoners...
word, thats what im sayin

wish i coulda seen the packers dominate the entire league for years and years, or seen lombardi roaming the sidelines with Nitchke and Starr types on thefield.. ive been rooting for the packers since Majkowski was behind center.

sucks that i have to live so close to Mass... listenin to these fools all the time
smh.gif

why do you keep talking about bandwagoners? ive been rooting for the Patriots since i was 10 and i was born in Rhode Island, explain to me how i am abandwagoner, keep bragging about Super Bowls you didnt see, like thats something to hold your head high over, you lose.

Ayo, what show was that that just came on TV38 in Boston? With the blonde chick and her headlights were poking out all over the place?

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

why do you keep talking about bandwagoners? ive been rooting for the Patriots since i was 10 and i was born in Rhode Island, explain to me how i am a bandwagoner, keep bragging about Super Bowls you didnt see, like thats something to hold your head high over, you lose.
thank youthats what im saying, how is it bandwagoning(word?) if you have lived in mass/ watched and rooted for them ur whole life.
i have old ty law jersey(royal blue)
pimp.gif

And this is "THERE" era?
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ pats fans talking about the refs in ANY way... if anything, we survived an ambush by the refs in the Colts playoff game.. guess you chose to block that one out though.. you probably didn't even see the game since the pats weren't too good that year, you probably were touching yourself over the winter meetings right?
Is that your only comeback? When somebody embarasses you? You resort to "Well...Hmm
eyes.gif
...Well you've been watching Football for the past 8 months only, you don't know nothing"

Disgusting, homey, absolutely disgusting. Not to mention I've been watching NFL since '94, so don't even go there.

This dude Craftsy, thinks that every fan of the Patriots has only been rooting for them the past 2 years.
indifferent.gif

Truth hurts don't it? Sound like you're about ready to cry or something...be happy, "your" squad won bud... buck up.

Fact of the matter is - you resorted to things like "the refs" gave us our championship, when the start of your teams "dynasty" points backto one of the most controversial calls of all time... shows two things.. one, you aren't a very intelligent sports fan... and two, you aren't worthgiving any serious attention.
why do you keep talking about bandwagoners? ive been rooting for the Patriots since i was 10 and i was born in Rhode Island, explain to me how i am a bandwagoner, keep bragging about Super Bowls you didnt see, like thats something to hold your head high over, you lose.
Newsflash.. your fan base is a bunch of frauds... ask around.. I'm not pulling this out of thin air, everybody around the country knows youguys disappear when your team stinks, and that you've only now just started showing up this century to cheer your team on in any real numbers.. You guysmay have personally been around, but that doesn't mean your whole fanbase isn't garbage.. that's the point. It's not that confusing, try tokeep up.

Bragging about superbowls I didn't see? When have i ever? I cite the fact that we are a legitimate franchise b/c we've won titles in differentgenerations, that doesn't mean I sit here trying to pretend I was around to see franco and bradshaw... you guys are reaching, you sound really insecureabout your team and your fandom, to me.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

The tension of Pat fans and and those who dislike them is getting bigger every week.
laugh.gif

I am saying, these Patriot haters are getting ravage. I can just picture them at home foaming at the mouth as New England keeps winning. Then they come onnt and blast off
dea25eac72e324af03119f4c260509b63b228b4.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ive been rooting for the Patriots since i was 10
Just out of curiosity, what team did you cheer for age 0-9?

I will say again, great game by Brady tonite. But it all comes down to the playoffs

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

The tension of Pat fans and and those who dislike them is getting bigger every week.
laugh.gif

I am saying, these Patriot haters are getting ravage. I can just picture them at home foaming at the mouth as New England keeps winning. Then they come on nt and blast off
dea25eac72e324af03119f4c260509b63b228b4.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously, if the Pats win the superbowl I will be the 1st one to congradualate all the Pats fan on Nt.
But there not, so it doesn't really matter
laugh.gif

Hence the "just out of curiosity" point. It isn't a real matter to me, but I am always curious when people say things like that. Is it a soresubject? You could just answer with a team name or "I didn't follow football"

i'm about to watch that LT thing on 60 minutes, when does it start?
right now. i just caught a clip of that workout routine of his and started sweating. intense

ive been rooting for the Patriots since i was 10
Just out of curiosity, what team did you cheer for age 0-9?

I will say again, great game by Brady tonite. But it all comes down to the playoffs

Well, seeing as how 10 was the first age that i remeber watching sports, i figured saying "since i was born" would be a stretch of the truth.

Back
Top Bottom