OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS New England Patriots VOL PATS 1ST "L"

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Moss with a touchdown catch? oh.. nope... damn, greatest of all time probably would've caught that no?

roll.gif
this ...... salty

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by NikeKid6
You have J Rain on your team, Running around like an%%*#. Dude wasn't rootin for the Pats last year, and don't tell me you were rootin for the Raiders
just cause Moss was on the team last year, because you weren't. That's why everyone throwin salt

ur right last year i was still rootin for the pats(ironically my pops is a raiders fan)
smh ar reche droppin the ball vs indy
tired.gif

lol j rain is dry humpin moss thats him dnt hate all of us cuz of him

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

did the commentators just...justify randy dropping a perfect throw???

the **** riding is INSANE
indifferent.gif

not quite a perfect throw, i actually thought it was thrown a tad too high
wink.gif

btw - i'm not calling conspiracy here - but if ever there was one, the biggest question i'd have is WHYYYYY is Les Moonves sitting in RobertCraft's luxury box with him during this game? c'mon now.. how is that kosher?

roll.gif
this ...... salty

Count the trophies in the ring son... pats weren't even relevant until this decade... steelers have as many titles as anybody.. why would i be salty?

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Nobody takes pats fans seriously dude.. we all know you guys didn't even watch football until about the 2nd championship.. keep talking though, it's funny hearing you guys act like you know football.
i liked them since i was playing NFL Blitz back in 97

i'm not even gonna try and front like i'm a pats fan, i could careless ab them if it wasn't for moss.

congrats on being the first added to my ignore list. if i ever hear that you actually become a football fan and not just a $$$$ rider i'll take you off... otherwise you're just going to really annoy me.

Funny thing is, I gaurantee he wasn't rootin for Moss last year when he was on the Raiders

indifferent.gif

wink.gif
a tad high

for randy moss??

shoot yourself
roll.gif

his arms werent even fully out stretched...it wasnt " a tad high" randy has caught higher

This aint the 70's, its the Patriots time now.

49ers had it in the 80's, Cowboys had it in 90's, The Millenium is for the Pats. This is there Era.
Wait, it isn't the 70's?! Wow, I guess I need to update my calendar.......

And this is "THERE" era?
roll.gif

Moss with a touchdown catch? oh.. nope... damn, greatest of all time probably would've caught that no?
the hate is strong in you young one.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

laugh.gif
at a 5 minute explanation about why moss dropped the ball

yet any time i've seen TO drop a ball this season, a box pops up showing how he led the league in drops last year
indifferent.gif
You couldn't be more right.
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

Originally Posted by dmxfury

49ers had it in the 80's, Cowboys had it in 90's, The Millenium is for the Pats. This is there Era.

And this is "THERE" era?
roll.gif

Word to everything...No more super bowls for your team...as long as the Patriots have Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the Colts are still around...

indifferent.gif

wink.gif
a tad high

for randy moss??

shoot yourself
roll.gif

his arms werent even fully out stretched...it wasnt " a tad high" randy has caught higher

i guess you missed the winking emoticon. no excuse to drop that pass, i know as much as he knows that he should have caught that.

Craftsy21 wrote:
btw - i'm not calling conspiracy here - but if ever there was one, the biggest question i'd have is WHYYYYY is Les Moonves sitting in Robert Craft's luxury box with him during this game? c'mon now.. how is that kosher?

roll.gif
this ...... salty

Count the trophies in the ring son... pats weren't even relevant until this decade... steelers have as many titles as anybody.. why would i be salty?

just wondering, how many of them did you see? Sounding like a Notre Dame/Alabama fan talking about things that didnt even happen in your lifetime.

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

And this is "THERE" era?
roll.gif
Word to everything...No more super bowls for your team...as long as the Patriots have Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the Colts are still around...

Hmm... i'm not sure, but I thought Brady/Belichik AND the Colts were BOTH around just two years ago?

laugh.gif
seriously.. pats fans, you're killing yourselves.. youcan't even sound intelligent when your team is undefeated.. that's pretty pathetic.

just wondering, how many of them did you see?
1 - point being? You want me to go back in time and ask to be born earlier? I've been rooting for the steelers for 20+ years now... sorry ididn't get to grow up on championships like all you bandwagoners...

This is the same reason i hate cowboys fans.. everybody around my way was a cowboys fan because they were good when i was growing up... i had to suffer throughdisappointing endings for my teams seasons, year after year... But most of you pats fans wouldn't know much about that right? It was just easier to pretendyou didn't have a football team in the 80's and 90's.. i understand.

1 more word Delusional
What did you see today that makes you think you're so much better than us? The game played out exactly the way I predicted it would...steelers would make a few bad decisions and get burned, pats wouldn't be able to run the ball, steelers would... that's been the entire story of thegame.

Trust - we look far closer in this game to the pats than we did in the regular season in 04/05 against the the colts in the regular season... and look how thatone turned out?

The do NOTHING special.. and they don't play the way most championiship teams do (run the ball, stop the run).. when the temp drops another 20 degrees in 2months, let's see them throw the ball 35 times in a row and win the game... just keep riding this wave bud, it's going to come crashing down if thepats don't change their ways..

Still didn't get what I was laughing at? Reading (and grammar) is fundamental

Good win by the Pats, time to get ready for next week. I still will maintain they may find trouble in the playoffs when the weather is bad with that type ofoffense. I think that is where the Colts with Addai can come in and win a game

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

^shut up, dont ever metion Jets and class in the same sentence, you guys and your fans are a bunch of low lifes. And he still played for the Pats got to the Super Bowl with them, where did he get the Jets?
eek.gif

OH MY GOD
You Lose, seriously
roll.gif
roll.gif
VerisoxFan,
You have yet to respond, what's up?

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

laugh.gif
at a 5 minute explanation about why moss dropped the ball

yet any time i've seen TO drop a ball this season, a box pops up showing how he led the league in drops last year
indifferent.gif

well, that would make sense, don't ya think? moss is famous for catching any and everything thrown to him whether it be in mid-air between doublecoverage or catching one handed bullet passes while t.o. on the other hand is infamous for dropping balls with his buttery popcorn hands.

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

And this is "THERE" era?
roll.gif

Hmm... i'm not sure, but I thought Brady/Belichik AND the Colts were BOTH around just two years ago?

laugh.gif
seriously.. pats fans, you're killing yourselves.. you can't even sound intelligent when your team is undefeated.. that's pretty pathetic.

They never played the Pats...The only reason you dudes won the Super Bowl is because the refs were on your side homey...Seahawks got screwed...

`` Suck a ick, *****..." - Cam'ron

Back
Top Bottom