OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Got my order from Packers today.

Love the shoes. Almost had forgotten what a true high top felt like.

Coming in November, look real sick in person. The black white's will be a must pick up too, a throwback to when black and white kicks stood out because the design itself is dope (like the 1990 solo flight).

damn saw the dj delz review, sucks that some people got some really bad pairs.

did anyone who got the first release compare it to the second? was quality better or worse?

my pairs came in alright, a lot of loose glue, paint and stitch issues but it wasn't too serious. i really hope ewing athletics steps their game up because i really like these and it pisses me off that the quality is bad, its such a comfortable good looking shoe and they have to mess it all up with the quality :smh: still gunna rock mine tho

DJ Dellz really sounds like a douche when he keeps mentioning how his pair should be flawless because he does reviews. He deserves 0 special treatment.

With that said, he should've gotten a pair with decent craftsmanship just for being a paying customer. How do you send him a jacked up pair to replace his previous jacked up pair lol?

Well still even though he shouldn't be treated differently when it comes to shoes just because hes a reviewer it still shows the major quality control problems ewing is having, not all my shoes are flawless but for $100 even kds which are $5 dollars cheaper are better quality than the ewings.

This is what I got...a backwards "33"...

[=
24eth0l.jpg
][/]

And also he is just starting to retro... You can't put the same expectations on the Ewing brand as you do JB... Especially not for $100 sneakers these days. IMO they will get better with time... S*** , JB been putting out retro's for years and still ain't got it right and raising prices yearly ..If you were expecting perfect knowing they are just getting back into it , something's wrong.... Mine is about a 9.7 out of 10 quality wise... I'm just happy to have these after all these years.. I hope dj delz wear a size 12 and stay the hell away from the rest of the releases .. Lol ... I really need the blue and the black pair BAD !!!

Quality and feel is the same as it was back in the day...a little glue here and there, but thats how it was back then...even though I have a flaw with the way the strap was sewn in, I'm still keeping them. This pair slipped passed QC!

Quality on these for me was on point (and I bought like 6 pairs!! lol) , I've spoken to Ewing athletics about quality and all issues have already been corrected for the future. They informed me that the factories have been notified of all complaints and as they get used to making the shoe all the pairs will come closer to perfect.

Review video should be up by next week (if i don't catch this cold everyone is trying to give me :lol:) got a special vid planned for this review.

^cityfly, check kithnyc, i saw the red pair when i went in the other day, i didnt ask for sizes though

i called them they said they didnt have any. either they dont want to ship it out or they dont have it smh
Oh, well. Dude above me put Kith down as well. I figured that they'd have some left. I wish you all the best looking for your size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom