OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
all 4 colorways will be hitting UK/EU

Black/white and Blue Suedes release next weekend here in the states I believe

need those Blues :pimp:

This is what I got...a backwards "33"...

[=
24eth0l.jpg
][/]
cant you just take da strap off and put em right side up.

all 4 colorways will be hitting UK/EU
Black/white and Blue Suedes release next weekend here in the states I believe
need those Blues :pimp:

thanks for the info on sole haven. and yea i called wish. I live in atlanta. they said they are releasing next saturday. I cant line up but they said it should be online to order.

Last edited:
Wait they're releasing black/blue domestically the same day as they release euro?  I'm going to look into this... I also recall they were going to release on their site online sometime after the initial domestic/euro drops but I'm paranoid I made that up...

The Blue and Black 33 HI release in USA will be announced this week ...it wont be far from the 11/9 European date......

Hopefully I have better luck getting these for retail in my size this time...I'm looking forward to both colorways

According to ewing athletics they releasing in the same 33 stores that the white/blue and red/ black released.

According to ewing athletics they releasing in the same 33 stores that the white/blue and red/ black released.
Is this confirmed ? If so ima do the store this time... I'm not putting my faith in these online releases on these 2 colorways... My 2 favorites

Back
Top Bottom