OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
^Correct. However, Columbus technically and unexpectedly discovered a lot of desolate land in what was considered the New World. His voyages were aimless with no timetable or set direction other than to find riches(gold) through his royal sponsorship. I take it you're referencing the simplistic approach in the term, which is false in it's own right. (That should be a given through basic historical facts.) The only thing that should be interpreted as inadequate was Columbus himself as he was not an honest and/or humble man. He was a con-artist and manipulator that took advantage of welcoming, indigenous civilizations. Regardless, he is still responsible for introducing the Western world and laying the foundation of what it is today...

^Correct. However, Columbus technically and unexpectedly discovered a lot of desolate land in what was considered the New World. His voyages were aimless with no timetable or set direction other than to find riches(gold) through his royal sponsorship. I take it you're referencing the simplistic approach in the term, which is false in it's own right. (That should be a given through basic historical facts.) The only thing that should be interpreted as inadequate was Columbus himself as he was not an honest and/or humble man. He was a con-artist and manipulator that took advantage of welcoming, indigenous civilizations. Regardless, he is still responsible for introducing the Western world and laying the foundation of what it is today...
agreed. back to ewings so we're not labeled thread de-railers.

Heres a pic from my collection I put up on the Ewing Athletics instagram/twitter @ewingathletics Check out the timeline on ewingathletics.com for more pics of all the archives
33 MID OG sample

Heres some more pics Ive posted up on there to liven the thread up a little bit

1991 Center HI

1992 Concept HI

Last edited:
^Nice collection! Wasn't a big Ewing fan growing up, but I've always been fond of his signature line. Just waiting for my spot to get theirs in...

My tracking info says, "all packages have been sorted."

I've never seen this before, does that mean my package should be delivered today? Don't know much about usps

My tracking info says, "all packages have been sorted."

I've never seen this before, does that mean my package should be delivered today? Don't know much about usps
I don't think so, but it varies from state-to-state. For the most part, the majority of mail/packages gets sent to a main sort facility. Once those are processed, they are then dispersed to your nearest/local post office. For instance, the post office that covers my area goes out for delivery consistently around 9AM. If my packages didn't arrive prior to that time, I have to wait until the following day...

Man, my tracking from Packers still says "electronic Info received"

I truly hope there still not sitting at the store waiting to be shipped.

I don't think so, but it varies from state-to-state. For the most part, the majority of mail/packages gets sent to a main sort facility. Once those are processed, they are then dispersed to your nearest/local post office. For instance, the post office that covers my area goes out for delivery consistently around 9AM. If my packages didn't arrive prior to that time, I have to wait until the following day...

Ok I know for a fact it was sorted at my local post office that's what it said in the package last update. Usually it'll say out for delivery and it didn't this time so I wasn't sure if it would still get delivered today even though the last update just said it was sorted at my local office.

Pair came in today, very satisfied. Quality is no worse than any other sneaker. I didn't these were so bulky though. Will be getting a couple more CW's.

Glad to see people like them, the cut , height and bulkiness of the shoe are in exact proportions of the OGs 100% accurate......They may seem extra bulky now but in 1990 this was a standard sized basketball shoe.....

My White/Orange came in perfect, but my boy's Red pair came with 10.5 shoes in an 11 box, and no keychain (missing keychain hurt just as much as the smaller shoes :smile: ). They still look good, but toes are gonna be jammed up!! Damn.

my pair of the knicks c/w came in today. man these are so dope that i gotta cop the reds now too. i never had these back in the day. i loved them and wanted them really bad, but not bad enough to choose them over jordans. i was rocking bordeauxs, i believe, when the ewings came out. pops wasn't gon get me both so u know i went with the jays.

leather quality seems nice. they could be constructed better as a few areas on my pair look sewn together sloppily. not noticeable on foot. all in all, i'm just happy to have them. :pimp:

It is a real holiday though. Discovering/colonizing the Americas/New World is actually rather pertinent so I'm not sure what school system you're in. For your sake, I hope you're trolling and/or under 18 where it's much more understandable to correlate getting a day off from school as a "holiday". Regardless, I hope you get your shoes. (As well as an encyclopedia.)...

:rofl:

not to derail the thread, but i really hope that was some kinda joke. u need a dictionary, famb. ol' chrissy boy may have colonized the land, but u cannot "discover" a place that is already inhabited. and there u were tryna call dude out. so, for YOUR sake, i hope that was just a bad joke bro. :wink:

Last edited:
It is a real holiday though. Discovering/colonizing the Americas/New World is actually rather pertinent so I'm not sure what school system you're in. For your sake, I hope you're trolling and/or under 18 where it's much more understandable to correlate getting a day off from school as a "holiday". Regardless, I hope you get your shoes. (As well as an encyclopedia.)...

:rofl:

not to derail the thread, but i really hope that was some kinda joke. u need a dictionary, famb. ol' chrissy boy may have colonized the land, but u cannot "discover" a place that is already inhabited. and there u were tryna call dude out. so, for YOUR sake, i hope that was just a bad joke bro. :wink:
Not to call you inept, but I really hope you read the remaining posts that followed. For your sake, I hope that you keep this thread back on track and leave it at that as Budlong and I already have...

Not sure why dudes who ordered through Packers received or are receiving their shoes so late, I was able to get mine on Friday. Love these red suedes!! :pimp:

Got my pair from Packer Shoes...the pair I had has the right shoe with a backwards 33 strap...doesn't bother me to mich, definitely not returning them!

Mine came in from packer... Love the quality on these.. Pulled em out the box and immediately had flashbacks lol ... To bad I have to sell them to get my size
I really hope my luck is better getting a size 12 in the blue pair and the black pair..

got my two pairs of both colorways, quality is eh but i expected that.

definitely one of my most comfortable shoes and i do think they run true to size, im an 8.5 and they fit perfectly even with sneakershields they feel comfortable. smells like the 4's too!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom