OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
spoke too soon...just got my ups tracking # from undftd. can't wait to finally see those ewings in real life on monday (rather than just online).

Anuone know where i can still copp em.... except ebay of course .. not bout to drop double the price.....

Got my pairs in today!! Quality and materials are on point foreal. Very heavy, but they are comfortable. A little roomy but not too bad. Will copp other colorways when they drop.

Got back from Ewing Athletics HQ a few hours ago. All I can say is get your wallets ready, theres some goodies coming

Last edited:
I personally think the quality is :-X on these

But for $100 that's lunch money...

Tre or Big Les, PLEASE tell me the Orion lows are gonna see the light of day again.

Peace,
J

Wasn't there a NTER saying that he would look out for NT and solidify pairs, who was that and where did he go???

Tre or Big Les, PLEASE tell me the Orion lows are gonna see the light of day again.

Lol I wish I could say what I saw but I can't.

Will there be an Ewing online store or something? Not really feeling the limited crap.
Peace,
J[/quote]

Not sure at this point however, even if there were pairs up for sale online the numbers produced wouldn't change.

Wasn't there a NTER saying that he would look out for NT and solidify pairs, who was that and where did he go???

Yea he helped out A LOT of people, did you ever message him before the release?

Last edited:
Was supposed to get my pair today but its a holiday thats not even a real holiday :lol: :x
It is a real holiday though. Discovering/colonizing the Americas/New World is actually rather pertinent so I'm not sure what school system you're in. For your sake, I hope you're trolling and/or under 18 where it's much more understandable to correlate getting a day off from school as a "holiday". Regardless, I hope you get your shoes. (As well as an encyclopedia.)...

It is a real holiday though. Discovering/colonizing the Americas/New World is actually rather pertinent so I'm not sure what school system you're in. For your sake, I hope you're trolling and/or under 18 where it's much more understandable to correlate getting a day off from school as a "holiday". Regardless, I hope you get your shoes. (As well as an encyclopedia.)...

:lol: I love it when you post, it s always good to read something from someone who can speak very well.

I don't recognize this holiday yea its "real" but I don't recognize it, just like I'm sure they may a holiday you don't recognize nothing more or less.

i was afraid i wouldn't get any packages today either...but lo and behold...i just got an email from ups stating that my undftd order (of the ewings) just got left at my front door. can't wait to get home from work! :D

i was afraid i wouldn't get any packages today either...but lo and behold...i just got an email from ups stating that my undftd order (of the ewings) just got left at my front door. can't wait to get home from work! :D

yea ups delivers on a lot of holidays usps doesn't deliver on

That's not totally accurate. I believe most publishers are now publishing books reflecting that columbus did not discover what was originally thought.

L.A.U.S.D. no longer observes it.

Columbus did a lot but what most credited him for his false.

:lol: I love it when you post, it s always good to read something from someone who can speak very well.

I don't recognize this holiday yea its "real" but I don't recognize it, just like I'm sure they may a holiday you don't recognize nothing more or less.
A lot of people don't recognize it as a holiday, so no worries. Just giving you a hard time...

That's not totally accurate. I believe most publishers are now publishing books reflecting that columbus did not discover what was originally thought.

L.A.U.S.D. no longer observes it.

Columbus did a lot but what most credited him for his false.
Please enlighten me. Publishers are not just releasing new facts or memoirs of Columbus' actual voyages as if there is some recent coming of age scandal. It has been well-documented that he was not the original settler or inhabitant of the New World. Thus, the term, "discovered", is used quite loosely. However, he is responsible for the colonization of the European influence. This spans from Spain, France, England, etc. Were you not in school when they taught this? Are you not aware of the leading religion and how it came about in the Americas? This is/was basic 5th or 6th grade material when I was in school...

A lot of school districts do not observe it. Your point? By definition; yes, a holiday is a day of rest. However, the Latin root of the word translates to "Holy Day"(Technically, "Religious Feast Day."). You do not have to have a day off to solidify an event or commemoration as a holiday. Regardless, Columbus Day still constitutes as a federal holiday...

Way to throw my boy Chris under the bus though...

A lot of people don't recognize it as a holiday, so no worries. Just giving you a hard time...
Please enlighten me. Publishers are not just releasing new facts or memoirs of Columbus' actual voyages as if there is some recent coming of age scandal. It has been well-documented that he was not the original settler or inhabitant of the New World. Thus, the term, "discovered", is used quite loosely. However, he is responsible for the colonization of the European influence. This spans from Spain, France, England, etc. Were you not in school when they taught this? Are you not aware of the leading religion and how it came about in the Americas? This is/was basic 5th or 6th grade material when I was in school...
A lot of school districts do not observe it. Your point? By definition; yes, a holiday is a day of rest. However, the Latin root of the word translates to "Holy Day"(Technically, "Religious Feast Day."). You do not have to have a day off to solidify an event or commemoration as a holiday. Regardless, Columbus Day still constitutes as a federal holiday...

:rofl: :rofl: great closing statement!

discovering/colonization are two things. I was speaking on the "discovering" part of your statement.

I'll just keep it pushing because instead of replying with a humbled reply, again, you want to come off condescending like in most your posts.

I get it; you're smarter than me. 

Douche.

Back
Top Bottom