OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Folks I've talked to have said to go up a half size because the high top can be uncomfortable, but Im thinking I wouldn't lace these up anyways (real thugs never have to run?) and wondering if it would matter... and I don't think I wanna go up a full size as I don't think anyone makes a 12.5 anymore

Folks I've talked to have said to go up a half size because the high top can be uncomfortable, but Im thinking I wouldn't lace these up anyways (real thugs never have to run?) and wondering if it would matter... and I don't think I wanna go up a full size as I don't think anyone makes a 12.5 anymore

Theres a whole lot of padding etc, .5sz up will help, i had to break both of my pairs in prior to wear.

wanted both the suedes, missed the earlier reds, debating goin after the blues locally and hopin they eventually do a release thru their own online marketplace or taking the currency conversion hit in the UK on the reds and waitin on the blues :/ i feel like i should be able to find em for <200 but i dunno i've got some hw to do

what did packers do regarding the practice release, i heard a lot of complaints

what did packers do regarding the practice release, i heard a lot of complaints
For the online release, they oversold by like 350 pairs and it took them a week to send out confirmation email and even longer to send out cancellation emails. Not to mention you have to wait for the refund which will take 3-5 days. The shoes released the 19th and i just got a cancellation email on the 28 and will have to wait until the beginning of November to get my refund    

oh that sux but for some reason i thought they charged above retail

^ um, thats in pounds. in dollars thats almost 180 maybe more with shipping..
almost $200 with shipping and i know some carriers will hit you with those customs fees. might as well just buy from a reseller since they're selling in the $165 to $200 range anyways depending on the colorway. get them much quicker and not have the possibility of customs coming at you.

i know its in pounds. just passing along info on a presale some may be interested in. sertle
down.

debating gettin the blues or blacks just to try to swap with some reds cuz i'm nervous we're not gonna see the online release at ewingathletics.com :/

According to ewing athletics there is a delay on the Nov 10 release of the blue/white and the black/white 33hi because of the hurricane sandy. The nov 9 European release shall go on as scheduled. Once power is restored a new released date will be issued.

According to ewing athletics there is a delay on the Nov 10 release of the blue/white and the black/white 33hi because of the hurricane sandy. The nov 9 European release shall go on as scheduled. Once power is restored a new released date will be issued.
Dammm !

bump

Thought about getting the all blue suedes. Not feeling paying that extra and didnt catch the solehaven pounds symbol so i thought i was getting a steal lol

I'm hoping to find these for free shipping somewhere with Euros so the bump is in line or under low end resale mkt.  I may also get the Blacks but solely as trade bait for the Reds.  We'll see... I might just get the Reds in Euro and wait on the Blues locally.

Looks like they released the date 11/28 ... A dam wensday... I have to work... Looks like I'm SOL once again.. Not having any luck with Ewing

Back
Top Bottom