OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Just ordered the Knicks colorway of the Ewings..but I got a strange screen when I completed my order it said "
The order cannot be found in our database and cannot be updated."

I got a confirmation from Packershoes and from my paypal account..am I good to go?

Just ordered the Knicks colorway of the Ewings..but I got a strange screen when I completed my order it said "
The order cannot be found in our database and cannot be updated."
I got a confirmation from Packershoes and from my paypal account..am I good to go?
What size did you order and color?  Maybe someone bought it faster than you there you got the error screen.

Orders confirmed for the royal colorway thru packers, was pleased with the red release, hopefully this will go just as smooth :D

I believe I'm good to go..my order is listed when I type in my log in information..that was a very easy cop even though they are pretty much sold out :D

missed my size lol its all good, was too busy fishing thru NT and forgot hahah i set a reminder and everything 30min ago. My failure....

Damn forgot my password, and the 12's went with the quickness...slippin :tongue: Scooped an 11 in the Blue Suede though, just gotta rock my dress socks!

Knicks Colorway set is complete, and childhood relived!! So giddy :smile:

Last edited:
Damn forgot my password, and the 12's went with the quickness...slippin :tongue: Scooped an 11 in the Blue Suede though, just gotta rock my dress socks!

Ehh, might have to get a size swap lol, these are really TTS (at least to me) and many others claim they fit small, but hey you never know!

i hope Ewing Athletics really did up the ante on the quality like they said they would.

Ehh, might have to get a size swap lol, these are really TTS (at least to me) and many others claim they fit small, but hey you never know!
i hope Ewing Athletics really did up the ante on the quality like they said they would.

Yeah, I know, I have the white/orange in a 12, and they are perfect with regular athletic socks. I normally wear an 11.5, and 12 only in running shoes.

Last edited:
The reason I paid extra to get a little early... The 12's went dumb fast last go around.. I didn't feel like being blown again... Congrats to those that was able to get their size

Any set time for their release? Thanks though... I ll try to find kore Info on kith...

Both kith n premiere failed me.... was able to adr shoe to cart.... nxt thi g u know empty cart.... tempted to gt a sz 10 for swapp
But I know hw dat goes... smh.... even ewing r hard to gt nowadays..... beyo d pissed right now

Back
Top Bottom