OFFICIAL PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2 THREAD : VOL. WHERE'S HUNTER?

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

Seen the screener and enjoyed it. same formula but i was laffin mostly at everyone jumpin around.
still like the first one better but i like how they told the story for this one.

when dude went downstairs tho i was like oh helllllllnawww! lol
Word, I was like dude is WYLIN!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler...

What was good with the pots n pans changing colors in that one scene?  was it just a movie mistake or some weird paranormal *%%?  also when hunter was drug out the crib, and walking around all down stairs, how'd he get back in the crib?   also, what happened to martine? also the dog was only hurt right? not dead?

katie's mammories tho>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

Spoiler...

What was good with the pots n pans changing colors in that one scene?  was it just a movie mistake or some weird paranormal *%%?  also when hunter was drug out the crib, and walking around all down stairs, how'd he get back in the crib?   also, what happened to martine? also the dog was only hurt right? not dead?

katie's mammories tho>>>>>>>
I didn't understand the part of how he got back in myself. Martine I think gave him the knowledge she had and then Got the *beep* Out. The dog from what I understood was okay because Ali mentioned picking her back up on Tuesday. Also, why did these people not watch the footage from the cameras every night like Micah did?!? I mean if I thought some weird stuff was happening in my house, I'd DEFINITELY be checking the cameras!

I got done with my dentist appointment and there was a theater nearby.

So why not try the theater experience?

Watched it at 11:25am and I was literally the only one in there. (a couple went in but left after the first night scene 
laugh.gif
)

Should've just waited for it to release on Red Box
mad.gif

Thing is though, there's alot of different trailers out....and some of the trailer scenes aren't in the movie. I hate when they do that
ohwell.gif

For everyone who has seen the movie already, check out all the "Viral Clips" on youtube.

Spoiler

^^^ same thing I said...there were some ill scenes in the trailers that never made it to the big screen..unfortunately..

Think about it. If the demon was able to drag the baby out of the crib, it's safe to say it put him back in. Pretty sure Martine doesn't get hurt since she wasn't directly involved. As for their dog I'm pretty sure it won't ever be the same again after it got her soul sucked out.

Yeah, that's the freaky part. That the demon picked the baby back up & put him in his crib

i think this is better then the 1st. idk why but i nvr been so scared from watching a scary movie til this one....probably because i went in the theater with the mentality
that everything in the movie is real.

DONT READ THIS UNLESS YOU SAW THE MOVIE!!!!!

This movie was so wack. There was so much useless footage it was stupid. Every time they sowed the fron of the house and pool in night vision it made me so angry what was the point. This movie without the useless footage would have been 30mins long.

Do demons like cooking because this one couldn,t stay away from the pans. Does he have some kind of kitchenware fetish?

Another thing that really bothered me was about half of the trailer wasnt even in the movie( baby in the street, baby standing up straight in crib, and women standing in bathroom doorway).

Whats the fascination with people getting hit into the camera in these movies as well. So stupid. Lets try something original for once.

I actually joined a facebook group Paranormal Activity 2 SUCKED. Join it if u hated the movie.

The first paranormal was waaayyy scarier because 
Spoiler [+]
2 is only scary if you have a baby.
1 that katie chick would get out of bed and just stand there ALL night watching dude.
2's story seemed forced, great grandma made a deal with the devil, 1st born boy blahblah, i checked linage blahblah. we have to transfer, has to been a blood relative, blahblah.
1's demon didn't have a motive, just seemed like it liked to %+$+ with katie.
1's story the more you pay attention to it, the stronger it becomes, micah basically challenged demon, you knew it going down!
2 had no video of anyone sleeping besides that one scene before big sister got sent outside.
1 had chick's covers removed, slowly grabbing her leg until she woke up then just got hauled out of the room!
1 they had actual footprints of the demon!
1 had demon breathe on girls neck!
1's after effect makes you second guess if people are watching you sleep.
2's after effect? dont make a deal with the devil and you're fine. 
1 makes you feel like it can happen to anyone!

How the hell are people saying this movie was good? This movie was complete trash. The first one was way better, they both start of slow but the first one has more action. You might as well skip the first hour to this crap. 

Just saw it.it has its moments that made you jump.the ending is nuts.decent film

After coming home from watching this two hours ago, I too agree that part two was stupid because their were so many useless scenes. The lag scenes should have been replaced with the missing footage.

I actually liked the first one, but I have to say the 2nd one was garbage. I don't get how people are saying it's better than the first one, but thats obviously just an opinion.
After I seen the first one I was kinda scared to sleep for a day, but I just walked out the theater after the second one like I didn't even see a movie.

I liked both. I just liked the fact that the 2nd one (a prequel) actually made the first one make a lot of sense.

Originally Posted by bamez

The first paranormal was waaayyy scarier because 
Spoiler [+]
2 is only scary if you have a baby.
1 that katie chick would get out of bed and just stand there ALL night watching dude.
2's story seemed forced, great grandma made a deal with the devil, 1st born boy blahblah, i checked linage blahblah. we have to transfer, has to been a blood relative, blahblah.
1's demon didn't have a motive, just seemed like it liked to %+$+ with katie.
1's story the more you pay attention to it, the stronger it becomes, micah basically challenged demon, you knew it going down!
2 had no video of anyone sleeping besides that one scene before big sister got sent outside.
1 had chick's covers removed, slowly grabbing her leg until she woke up then just got hauled out of the room!
1 they had actual footprints of the demon!
1 had demon breathe on girls neck!
1's after effect makes you second guess if people are watching you sleep.
2's after effect? dont make a deal with the devil and you're fine. 
1 makes you feel like it can happen to anyone!

Cosign on everything

what was good with the long pause at he end before the credits...lol everyone in my theater was waiting for something to happen. lol

I liked it a lot, BUT ...

**********SPOLER***************
...I wanted more story. Yes, they filled the story holes from part 1, but tell me more about the deal the grandma made. Tell me more about the demon. I want to know how the picture was burned and then ended up in Katie's attic (I think I know the answer to this though).

Lastly, I want to see Katie naked. But I don't want to watch a 3rd version for all of this ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

I liked it a lot, BUT ...

**********SPOLER***************
...I wanted more story. Yes, they filled the story holes from part 1, but tell me more about the deal the grandma made. Tell me more about the demon. I want to know how the picture was burned and then ended up in Katie's attic (I think I know the answer to this though).

Lastly, I want to see Katie naked. But I don't want to watch a 3rd version for all of this ...
roll.gif

roll.gif
  me too!!

Back
Top Bottom