OFFICIAL PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2 THREAD : VOL. WHERE'S HUNTER?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

It was actually pretty good. 
But yeah, like dude said above, atmosphere was super wack, dudes thinkin' they're funny and @#$# cracking jokes while the movie is going on 
30t6p3b.gif
this.

Richmond, CA FTL!!!!

Saw it last night... Didn't dissapoint
smokin.gif

Cosign people cracking jokes & non stop talking in the theater though
30t6p3b.gif

Scream 4 trailer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

But yeah, like dude said above, atmosphere was super wack, dudes thinkin' they're funny and @#$# cracking jokes while the movie is going on 
30t6p3b.gif
this.

Richmond, CA FTL!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, times like this is when I go to Walnut Creek or Orinda.

I saw it last night also.
laugh.gif
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. It definitely beat the first one. More night scenes. More stuff happening. More variables (dog, baby, boyfriend, and daughter).

30t6p3b.gif
this.

Richmond, CA FTL!!!!
That's gotta be the worst place to watch the movie at. I end up just going to Emeryville instead.

I saw a free screening of it last night at Metreon and it had its jumpy parts. It started off real slow though.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
see that's that mess that pisses me off.  last year when i saw the first one, i experienced the same thing, hell i remember writing about it in the PA1 thread then.  i better just wait for this one to drop on dvd, cause i feel there's going to be drama.  at 10+ dollars a ticket, if i hear unnecessary jokes and "awww hell naws", i'm about to tell you about yourself.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

30t6p3b.gif
this.

Richmond, CA FTL!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, times like this is when I go to Walnut Creek or Orinda.
Yup
laugh.gif

hopefully it's better than the original. Considering the hype, that movie was such a let down. an hour and a half of lead up to 9 minutes of actual scary stuff
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Never could stand that, even when I was a dumb-!@@ teenager myself.  If you want to try out your comedy material, find an open mic night somewhere, don't ruin my night at the movies, which I paid at least $10 for. 

30t6p3b.gif
this.

Richmond, CA FTL!!!!
i 3rd this
i went on the 1st nite to see the first movie but this time i wanted to punch multiple people for acting an #+@
tired.gif

I think I preferred this one over the first one. I saw it today and was happy with the explanations of a few things.

it was good, better than the first for sure but i liked both of them a lot. scared the #&^6 outta me

2nd was way easier to sleep after watching. first one took me a while to recover.

movie was helllllllllaaaaaaaa weak. thought the first one was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than this one. this movie should of been put under comedy. idk if its because i was drunk when i seen it or what. but i liked the first one waaaaaaaay better.

30t6p3b.gif

Im gunna be straight up. I was crackin jokes with my boys (silently though, not on some loud *$%+). I was only doing that cause I was scared.
laugh.gif

I get scared easily by *$%+ like that.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

movie was helllllllllaaaaaaaa weak. thought the first one was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than this one. this movie should of been put under comedy. idk if its because i was drunk when i seen it or what. but i liked the first one waaaaaaaay better.

This.

I mean the 2nd one was entertaining but it wasnt as good as the first one.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Anyone care to spoil it for me?
I'll try.
Spoiler [+]
-Prequel
-Katie's sister/brother in law/neice/nephew are the main characters in this although Micah/Katie play a role
-The "demon" begins to make himself known and the spanish housekeeper tries to warn the family and is fired (BAD MOVE! lol)
-The demon's goal is to gain the soul of an infant (the first born male in the family--which happens to be Katie's nephew)
-Some freaky scenes of the "demon" causing things to happen (one with the baby had me like
eek.gif
)
-The "demon" gets control of Kristy
-The only way to get the "demon" out of Kristy is to 'transfer' it to a blood relative (aka Katie)
-Kristy's husband contacts the spanish housekeeper for help on how to rid them of the spirit/demon.
-She comes to help him and gives him some instructions on dealing with the demon
-Dude goes to work...and the lights go black. After some horrible Blair-Witch-esque camera skills, we see the lights come back up.
-Kristy's "free"
-Katie visits and explains she's been feeling some things and like there was something watching her
-We see footage from PA:1
-It moves on to the final night ( the night of Micah's death) and we see Katie in a blood-soaked tank come to her sister's home. Kristy's husband (GOD I can't remember his name!) is on the couch just chillin, Kristy's upstairs with the baby trying to soothe him back to sleep
-Katie snaps her brother in law's neck...goes upstairs where Kristy is talking to the baby, throws her up against the camera quite forcefully
-Katie gets the baby and leaves
-Micah, Kristy, Kristy's Man are all dead
-Katie and baby Hunter are still unaccounted for.

That's probably a horrible summary, so I will apologize in advance.

Back
Top Bottom