OFFICIAL PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2 THREAD : VOL. WHERE'S HUNTER?

The first was Wayyyyy scarier. This one built up the suspense factor so much, just to let me down completely at the end. I mean it gave some more insight to the story, but no new info was really presented, just speculations and inferences. The little scary details of the first one were crazy. This one, Idk, just didn't pack that same punch, and I wad so hopeful...I'm not disappointed per se, just anticipated a greater psychological response given the precedence set with the first. No biggie

starts off really slow; found myself dozing off a couple times during the beginning, but it picks up as the film progresses. it's much better than its predecessor.

...just got back...

him2087_450.jpeg

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

The second paranormal activity brought so much clarity to the 1st movie..

this

& I liked part 2 more than part 1 for some reason.  I think it's cause we get more background & story this time.  & part 1 makes much more sense now. 

lowkey i was getting pretty creeped out but i couldn't show that to my date
laugh.gif

Katie has some big !+% tittays.

I feel like 3 might involve the daughter being a "ghost hunter" or whatever.
lowkey i was getting pretty creeped out but i couldn't show that to my date
laugh.gif

I jumped slightly a few times, but I'm not sure if it was because of the movie, or because of my date and almost everyone else in the theater's reactions.
laugh.gif

anybody else think the niece looks like Aundrea from Danity Kane??

co-sign the melons on Katie too, looks like she put on weight in the second movie tho. Thought it was Jenna Fischer for a minute.

And what happened to Abby and Martin??

SPOILER

it was good. the kitchen scene scared me the most. most def going to be a part 3. that was shady what they did in terms of switching it.

i didnt see the first one and dont plan on watching, second one was dope lol

SPOILER

when al the cabinets open hahaha

I'll be checking this out in a few. I hope it isn't bad, I'm falling to the hype about it being good.
Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
Katie has some big !+% tittays.
Thank you for spoiling that, gives me another good reason to go watch it.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Lol @ hated it!!
"3 snaps in z formation"
I'll be checkin this movie out 2nite. 1st one wasn't that bad 2 me

Watched it last night.............It was GREAT! I thought there was no way it could be anywhere as good/scary as the 1st one but it was BETTER!!! Ppl were so scared that some of them were walking out!

Yeah, it's a prequel! I'm down for a part 3.

Thank God the audience was mature & not crack jokes like mentioned before!

I dont know how some ppl didn't like it but everyone is different

If you haven't seen it.............You're truly missing out! It's a must see!

good movie. ending makes so much more sense if you seen the first one. was i the only one who didnt reconize the sister until the end?

ediaz411 wrote:
good movie. ending makes so much more sense if you seen the first one. was i the only one who didnt reconize the sister until the end?
I didn't recognize anybody until I got home and watch part 1 again..then it clicked!

Part of an article from Guardian about the next installment (no spoilers):
ParanormalActivity Vs Saw – Think Freddy Vs Jason or Alien Vs Predator here. Howbetter to extend the lifetime of a franchise than by tying it to one ofits contemporaries? Just think, we'd either get a film about an old mantrying to put an invisible yet malevolent demon into a metal collarfilled with shotgun cartridges, or a film about a tiny wooden puppetgetting freaked out by the invisible force that keeps opening hisfridge door in the middle of the night. Either way, the result iscinema gold.
laugh.gif

From the comments:
Paranormal Activity: The 80s

Same as the first one except the guy has to get up every 3 hours to put a new video tape in.

roll.gif
Parasailing Activity.

Just a film some bloke made on holiday.
laugh.gif

How about Paramore Activity where lead singer Hayley Williams finds herself haunted while on tour......
Para-norbit Activity

Eddie Murphy gets haunted by the ghost of EddieMurphy in a fat suit. And all its relatives (also played by EddieMurphy in a fat suit).

Seen the screener and enjoyed it. same formula but i was laffin mostly at everyone jumpin around.
still like the first one better but i like how they told the story for this one.

when dude went downstairs tho i was like oh helllllllnawww! lol

Back
Top Bottom