**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I bet Nnamdi goes.

Nothing to back it up, just a feeling.

EDIT: 4000!
pimp.gif
I have a feeling Nnamdi is gonna end up playing too

GREAT NEWS!!!

ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) - Nnamdi Asomugha missed practice Wednesday but Oakland coach Tom Cable is hopeful the two-time Pro Bowl cornerback will be able to play in the Raiders' critical AFC showdown with first-place Kansas City this week.

In other news, quarterbacks Jason Campbell and Bruce Gradkowski split reps in practice with Oakland's first-team offense. Campbell has started the last two games but Cable has said that Gradkowski - who sat out the last three games with a shoulder injury - remains the team's unquestioned starter when healthy.
happy.gif

I'm hyped. I think we win whether Campbell plays the whole game or Bruce comes in to take him out of a jam.

Chiefs will see alot of this
Oakland+Raiders+v+Kanas+City+Chiefs+3swuChnSA9gl.jpg

this

Oakland+Raiders+v+Kansas+City+Chiefs+ZyNHcFW20nxl.jpg

and this

PK_RAIDERSCHIEFS0737.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.jpg

but non of this...whew

PK_RAIDERSCHIEFS0320.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.JPG

GREAT NEWS!!!

ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) - Nnamdi Asomugha missed practice Wednesday but Oakland coach Tom Cable is hopeful the two-time Pro Bowl cornerback will be able to play in the Raiders' critical AFC showdown with first-place Kansas City this week.

In other news, quarterbacks Jason Campbell and Bruce Gradkowski split reps in practice with Oakland's first-team offense. Campbell has started the last two games but Cable has said that Gradkowski - who sat out the last three games with a shoulder injury - remains the team's unquestioned starter when healthy.
happy.gif

I'm hyped. I think we win whether Campbell plays the whole game or Bruce comes in to take him out of a jam.

Chiefs will see alot of this
Oakland+Raiders+v+Kanas+City+Chiefs+3swuChnSA9gl.jpg

this

Oakland+Raiders+v+Kansas+City+Chiefs+ZyNHcFW20nxl.jpg

and this

PK_RAIDERSCHIEFS0737.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.jpg

but non of this...whew

PK_RAIDERSCHIEFS0320.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.JPG

Damn, seein that pic of Morrison and T. How sandwichiing Cassel makes me realize how much our team actually changed since the last season. I always forget that we replaced a whole damn unit of linebackers. Kam Wimbley has been the truth though on passing downs.

Damn, seein that pic of Morrison and T. How sandwichiing Cassel makes me realize how much our team actually changed since the last season. I always forget that we replaced a whole damn unit of linebackers. Kam Wimbley has been the truth though on passing downs.

raiders fans are gonna be in for a huge let down.

the weather is not looking good for sundays game and that is a huge plus for the chiefs. raiders have no power running game(most rush yards coming from the QB scramble), they get all their rushing yards on reverses and sweeps. with the run game of the chiefs and the short pass game we play with out TE and McCluster coupled with our ball protection and the chiefs commit some of the fewest penalties in the league(raiders being one of the top teams) , we will come out on top.

another tidbit.

thomas jones is within around 100 yards of McFadden this season, while splitting carries with Charles. and we already had out bye week

the weather is not looking good for sundays game and that is a huge plus for the chiefs. raiders have no power running game(most rush yards coming from the QB scramble), they get all their rushing yards on reverses and sweeps. with the run game of the chiefs and the short pass game we play with out TE and McCluster coupled with our ball protection and the chiefs commit some of the fewest penalties in the league(raiders being one of the top teams) , we will come out on top.

another tidbit.

thomas jones is within around 100 yards of McFadden this season, while splitting carries with Charles. and we already had out bye week

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

another tidbit.

The #*@% are you talkin about, Bush and DMC run it up the gut all day. Dont come in here on that Chiefs %@%+ talkin outta your ##!! Our front 4 is about to destroy your boy Cassell, its gona be a long game for him. Wimbley with 2 sacks, Houston and Shuagnessey both with 1.

another tidbit.

The #*@% are you talkin about, Bush and DMC run it up the gut all day. Dont come in here on that Chiefs %@%+ talkin outta your ##!! Our front 4 is about to destroy your boy Cassell, its gona be a long game for him. Wimbley with 2 sacks, Houston and Shuagnessey both with 1.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

another tidbit.

cassel has been sacked 8 times all year and you are predicting 4 in one game??? against the raiders??? ok
laugh.gif

when was the last time we lost in oakland?

The Raiders are overconfident due to margin of victory. They don't have the discipline or the coaching to prevent overconfidence, or to prevent despair if the Chiefs get up on them early.
1. The Raiders have allowed 22 sacks this year, third-most in the league.

2. Their third-down conversion rate is ****ing horrible, even worse than ours. 34.7 percent, 28th in the league.

3. They lead the league in penalties by a WIDE margin. 10 more penalties than any other team. We're 7th fewest in the league.

4. Seabass has missed 6 kicks this year already, 4 under 50 yards.

5. Oakland's return game is abysmal. 20 yards per KOR, 8.1 per PR.

6. Conversely, their kickoff coverage is terrible, especially in comparison to ours. We're 1st in kickoff coverage, they're 26th.

yup. raiders are a well coached team...

and i like McFadden
laugh.gif
i have him on both my fantasy teams.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

another tidbit.

cassel has been sacked 8 times all year and you are predicting 4 in one game??? against the raiders??? ok
laugh.gif

when was the last time we lost in oakland?

The Raiders are overconfident due to margin of victory. They don't have the discipline or the coaching to prevent overconfidence, or to prevent despair if the Chiefs get up on them early.
1. The Raiders have allowed 22 sacks this year, third-most in the league.

2. Their third-down conversion rate is ****ing horrible, even worse than ours. 34.7 percent, 28th in the league.

3. They lead the league in penalties by a WIDE margin. 10 more penalties than any other team. We're 7th fewest in the league.

4. Seabass has missed 6 kicks this year already, 4 under 50 yards.

5. Oakland's return game is abysmal. 20 yards per KOR, 8.1 per PR.

6. Conversely, their kickoff coverage is terrible, especially in comparison to ours. We're 1st in kickoff coverage, they're 26th.

yup. raiders are a well coached team...

and i like McFadden
laugh.gif
i have him on both my fantasy teams.

raiders have no power running game
See Michael Bush/Marcel Reece
(most rush yards comingfrom the QB scramble)
Wait...what? I don't even...Then you say
"they get all their rushing yards on reverses and sweeps"

*See Here*

and the short pass game we play with out TE and McCluster coupled withour ball protection

Again...what? Make some sense, man.

thomasjones is within around 100 yards of McFadden this season, while splittingcarries with Charles. and we already had out bye week

Thomas Jones has 4, yes 4, less attempts than DMC. Acting like McFadden never been hurt.

Get your #@$ out of here man, you guys are finished.

raiders have no power running game
See Michael Bush/Marcel Reece
(most rush yards comingfrom the QB scramble)
Wait...what? I don't even...Then you say
"they get all their rushing yards on reverses and sweeps"

*See Here*

and the short pass game we play with out TE and McCluster coupled withour ball protection

Again...what? Make some sense, man.

thomasjones is within around 100 yards of McFadden this season, while splittingcarries with Charles. and we already had out bye week

Thomas Jones has 4, yes 4, less attempts than DMC. Acting like McFadden never been hurt.

Get your #@$ out of here man, you guys are finished.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Wimbley has been a HUGE pick-up this year. I think a big part of our d turning around is the departure of Morrison and the addition of Kamerion and Rolando. Groves hasn't been doing bad either.

And to the Chiefs fan talking like it'll be a cakewalk Sunday for them, you're in for a surprise. You guys just went into OT with the Bills and you're only road win is against the Cleveland Browns. You guys are hot right now but in the last 2 games we've put up 93 points and over 1,000 yards, and our D allowed how many rush yards last week? Even though Charles and Jones will definitely rush for more than the Seahawks, our run D has greatly improved. Don't act like it isn't about to be a game.

It's funny how you didn't mention a single things about our defense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Wimbley has been a HUGE pick-up this year. I think a big part of our d turning around is the departure of Morrison and the addition of Kamerion and Rolando. Groves hasn't been doing bad either.

And to the Chiefs fan talking like it'll be a cakewalk Sunday for them, you're in for a surprise. You guys just went into OT with the Bills and you're only road win is against the Cleveland Browns. You guys are hot right now but in the last 2 games we've put up 93 points and over 1,000 yards, and our D allowed how many rush yards last week? Even though Charles and Jones will definitely rush for more than the Seahawks, our run D has greatly improved. Don't act like it isn't about to be a game.

It's funny how you didn't mention a single things about our defense
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom