**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

you guys have really been blacked out for 11 straight games?!?!
laugh.gif
We're about to make your team black out.
it's because we are not super bowl contenders yet.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

laugh.gif
ehh, i expect the blackout streak to end for you guys in the next couple home games. 49ers stink and the raiders are playing relevant football.

laugh.gif
ehh, i expect the blackout streak to end for you guys in the next couple home games. 49ers stink and the raiders are playing relevant football.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

The way our defensive line is playing I could play corner for the Raiders. Houston Seymour wembley are destroying qbs

What about Shaughnessy? Dude is getting offfff.

Word. forgot about #77 he is beasting too. The front 4 are making olinemen look like scrubs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

The way our defensive line is playing I could play corner for the Raiders. Houston Seymour wembley are destroying qbs

What about Shaughnessy? Dude is getting offfff.

Word. forgot about #77 he is beasting too. The front 4 are making olinemen look like scrubs
laugh.gif

love how their not satisfied, tom cable hit it on the head, should have put up more than 33 pts

love how their not satisfied, tom cable hit it on the head, should have put up more than 33 pts

Originally Posted by DMan14

QFT. also any1 kno nnmandi's status cus heard x-rays r negative soo is dere a chance he'll play sun vs kc?

Originally Posted by DMan14

QFT. also any1 kno nnmandi's status cus heard x-rays r negative soo is dere a chance he'll play sun vs kc?

Despite piling up over 1,000 yards of total offense under his direction and a total of nearly 100 points in consecutive wins the past two weeks, Jason Campbell won't be regaining the starting job.

Bruce Gradkowski remains the starter in Oakland, according to coach Tom Cable.

Cable told reporters that Gradkowski will get his job back when he's over his shoulder injury.

indifferent.gif

Despite piling up over 1,000 yards of total offense under his direction and a total of nearly 100 points in consecutive wins the past two weeks, Jason Campbell won't be regaining the starting job.

Cable told reporters that Gradkowski will get his job back when he's over his shoulder injury.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

happy.gif

GOOD Bruce deserves to be out there. Jason Campbell is as over rated as your boy DeAngelo Hall. A couple of good games and your ready to send him to the pro bowl. The real winner on offense these last two games has been Hue Jackson and McFadden oh and yes the O-Line. Gallery and Valdeer are lookin like Shell and OTTO.
laugh.gif

QB Bruce
FB Marcel Reece, HB Mc Fadden and HB Bush behind this Oline =Unstoppable. 

sorry Gift, but Bruce is the man around these parts
laugh.gif

Jason has been playing smart football though. nothing too incredible and he is not turning the ball over. managing games well.

Bruce does the same but he just adds a different toughness to the team, and everybody seems to respond well to his leadership.

i think a big part of Bruce's popularity is that he dug us out of the "jamarcus" era and showed what this team could be with a competent QB at the helm.

i say start Jason this week against KC, hopefully get the W and have a well rested Gradkowski after the bye week.
if Jason starts to struggle vs. KC, put in Bruce and see what he can do.

laugh.gif

Jason has been playing smart football though. nothing too incredible and he is not turning the ball over. managing games well.

Bruce does the same but he just adds a different toughness to the team, and everybody seems to respond well to his leadership.

i think a big part of Bruce's popularity is that he dug us out of the "jamarcus" era and showed what this team could be with a competent QB at the helm.

i say start Jason this week against KC, hopefully get the W and have a well rested Gradkowski after the bye week.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

happy.gif

GOOD Bruce deserves to be out there. Jason Campbell is as over rated as your boy DeAngelo Hall. A couple of good games and your ready to send him to the pro bowl. The real winner on offense these last two games has been Hue Jackson and McFadden oh and yes the O-Line. Gallery and Valdeer are lookin like Shell and OTTO.
laugh.gif

QB Bruce
FB Marcel Reece, HB Mc Fadden and HB Bush behind this Oline =Unstoppable. 

laugh.gif

Listen to this man...he knows^^^^

laugh.gif

Listen to this man...he knows^^^^

i'm also waiting for a Chaz sighting
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

he was suppose to be back after week 6 and still a no show.

he isn't the most dynamic receiver, but he runs damn good routes and is a big body for our qb's to throw at.

hopefully he is 100% when he comes back.

i'm also waiting for a Chaz sighting
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

he was suppose to be back after week 6 and still a no show.

he isn't the most dynamic receiver, but he runs damn good routes and is a big body for our qb's to throw at.

hopefully he is 100% when he comes back.

Back
Top Bottom