**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

sorry Gift, but Bruce is the man around these parts
laugh.gif

Jason has been playing smart football though. nothing too incredible and he is not turning the ball over. managing games well.

Bruce does the same but he just adds a different toughness to the team, and everybody seems to respond well to his leadership.

i think a big part of Bruce's popularity is that he dug us out of the "jamarcus" era and showed what this team could be with a competent QB at the helm.

i say start Jason this week against KC, hopefully get the W and have a well rested Gradkowski after the bye week.
if Jason starts to struggle vs. KC, put in Bruce and see what he can do.

Listen to this man...he knows^^^^

+1

Big part of Bruce's popularity is he rallied the troops and gave us a chance to win even when people kept blaming the o-line. He moved us beyond the days of blaming parts of the team and just tried to go out there and play. He affected the offense and the defense.

GOOD Bruce deserves to be out there. Jason Campbell is as over rated as your boy DeAngelo Hall. A couple of good games and your ready to send him to the pro bowl. The real winner on offense these last two games has been Hue Jackson and McFadden oh and yes the O-Line. Gallery and Valdeer are lookin like Shell and OTTO.
laugh.gif

+1

laugh.gif

Jason has been playing smart football though. nothing too incredible and he is not turning the ball over. managing games well.

Bruce does the same but he just adds a different toughness to the team, and everybody seems to respond well to his leadership.

i think a big part of Bruce's popularity is that he dug us out of the "jamarcus" era and showed what this team could be with a competent QB at the helm.

i say start Jason this week against KC, hopefully get the W and have a well rested Gradkowski after the bye week.

+1

Big part of Bruce's popularity is he rallied the troops and gave us a chance to win even when people kept blaming the o-line. He moved us beyond the days of blaming parts of the team and just tried to go out there and play. He affected the offense and the defense.

GOOD Bruce deserves to be out there. Jason Campbell is as over rated as your boy DeAngelo Hall. A couple of good games and your ready to send him to the pro bowl. The real winner on offense these last two games has been Hue Jackson and McFadden oh and yes the O-Line. Gallery and Valdeer are lookin like Shell and OTTO.
laugh.gif

+1

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif

+1

laugh.gif

+1

THIS. also gta gv tom cable credit 4 makin dat move cus it'll help campbell not play like crap & he his # iz called he'll be ready 2 play
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif

+1

laugh.gif

+1

THIS. also gta gv tom cable credit 4 makin dat move cus it'll help campbell not play like crap & he his # iz called he'll be ready 2 play
grin.gif

idk about taking Campbell out but whatever im not that coach

we should start Mitchell and Branch, move Huff to CB if Nnamdi outs for Sunday

idk about taking Campbell out but whatever im not that coach

we should start Mitchell and Branch, move Huff to CB if Nnamdi outs for Sunday

I never understood the fascination with moving Huff to CB. We FINALLY have him playing well at Safety, let him stay there.

If anything, allow CJ and Routt to start. Routt usually plays well when Nnamdi is out.

If we can continue to pressure QB's, it won't matter who we put back in coverage.

I never understood the fascination with moving Huff to CB. We FINALLY have him playing well at Safety, let him stay there.

If anything, allow CJ and Routt to start. Routt usually plays well when Nnamdi is out.

If we can continue to pressure QB's, it won't matter who we put back in coverage.

I'd much rather have Huff at CB with Branch and Mitchell at safety instead of having that waste of space CJ playing corner.

I'd much rather have Huff at CB with Branch and Mitchell at safety instead of having that waste of space CJ playing corner.

CJ is average. He shines some games, then others he is terrible.

i say start him and Stanford if Nnamdi can't go.

CJ is average. He shines some games, then others he is terrible.

i say start him and Stanford if Nnamdi can't go.

Stanford is good when nnam is out, cj is off and on though.

I want to see Walter mcfadden play... there was a lot of talk about him this off-season.

Stanford is good when nnam is out, cj is off and on though.

I want to see Walter mcfadden play... there was a lot of talk about him this off-season.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I bet Nnamdi goes.

Nothing to back it up, just a feeling.

EDIT: 4000!
pimp.gif
I have a feeling Nnamdi is gonna end up playing too

Back
Top Bottom