**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

I can't wait to smoke a fat blunt when I come back to CA.
Jpap348, ur sig got me reminiscing.

I can't wait to smoke a fat blunt when I come back to CA.
Jpap348, ur sig got me reminiscing.

Nnamdi's X-Ray was negative for a break, according to Cable in the press conference. They dont know how bad of a sprain it is yet, though.

Nnamdi's X-Ray was negative for a break, according to Cable in the press conference. They dont know how bad of a sprain it is yet, though.

Sucks that we lost the best corner in the game. No worries, we will get the Chefs
laugh.gif
next week.

GO RAIDERS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sucks that we lost the best corner in the game. No worries, we will get the Chefs
laugh.gif
next week.

GO RAIDERS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TheGreekGangsta wrote:
our coverage was pretty good today. Chris Johnson didn't even play, so looks like he will take Nnamdi's spot Sunday.

NOOOO!! anybody but that fool.

everytime i see highlights from the other team, its always on him

TheGreekGangsta wrote:
our coverage was pretty good today. Chris Johnson didn't even play, so looks like he will take Nnamdi's spot Sunday.

NOOOO!! anybody but that fool.

everytime i see highlights from the other team, its always on him

The way our defensive line is playing I could play corner for the Raiders. Houston Seymour wembley are destroying qbs

The way our defensive line is playing I could play corner for the Raiders. Houston Seymour wembley are destroying qbs

[h3]Oakland star may have escaped big injury
[/h3]
By Bill Williamson

ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting that Oakland star cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha may have averted a serious injury.

Schefter is reporting, according to a source, Asomugha does not believe the ankle sprain he suffered late in Oakland’s 33-3 win over Seattle is serious. Asomugha will have an MRI performed on the ankle on Monday to determine the extent of the injury.

Initially there was concern that injury was serious. Asomugha couldn’t put pressure on his foot and needed to be helped off the field.

The Raiders will need Asomugha in a crucial AFC West game against division-leading Kansas City on Sunday. The Chiefs are 5-2 and the Raiders are 4-4.

pimp.gif
I hope Schefter is right on this one.

[h3]Oakland star may have escaped big injury
[/h3]
By Bill Williamson

ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting that Oakland star cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha may have averted a serious injury.

Schefter is reporting, according to a source, Asomugha does not believe the ankle sprain he suffered late in Oakland’s 33-3 win over Seattle is serious. Asomugha will have an MRI performed on the ankle on Monday to determine the extent of the injury.

Initially there was concern that injury was serious. Asomugha couldn’t put pressure on his foot and needed to be helped off the field.

The Raiders will need Asomugha in a crucial AFC West game against division-leading Kansas City on Sunday. The Chiefs are 5-2 and the Raiders are 4-4.

pimp.gif
I hope Schefter is right on this one.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

What about Shaughnessy? Dude is getting offfff.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

he has been very good this season. he was starting to emerge late last year, and now he is really playing well.
the whole front 7 is playing well right now.

big john hasn't even been playing and the run defense has been efficient.

and that is great news about Nnamdi.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

he has been very good this season. he was starting to emerge late last year, and now he is really playing well.
the whole front 7 is playing well right now.

big john hasn't even been playing and the run defense has been efficient.

and that is great news about Nnamdi.

Back
Top Bottom