**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

sorry bro dont have a hat card

Good article below

Posted By Eric Williams on October 27, 2010 at 11:48 am Share this

Oakland Raiders head coach Tom Cable (AP Photo/Joe Mahoney).

Oakland Raiders head coach Tom Cable talked with Seattle-area reporters this morning. Part of his conversation included his thoughts on Mike Williams when he was there in 2007. Cable joined the Raiders as the offensive line coach in 2007 and later became the head coach in 2009.

“I knew of him in college,â€

no bruce or murphy sunday. ford should be seeing some more time this week.

would love to see him catch some passes in space and use that track speed.

seahawks have showed some promise, but i feel good about this week.

no bruce or murphy sunday. ford should be seeing some more time this week.

would love to see him catch some passes in space and use that track speed.

seahawks have showed some promise, but i feel good about this week.

Great Game. Back to back wins, COMPLETE DOMINATION. Plus the football gods must be on our side finally by the looks of the Bush immaculate reception.

I wonder if teams are gonna start snakin our style and bring in large WR's to be FB's, cuz Reece is seriously becoming a weapon for us. No other FB in the L is catchin that slant between 2 DBs and takin it to the house.

Great Game. Back to back wins, COMPLETE DOMINATION. Plus the football gods must be on our side finally by the looks of the Bush immaculate reception.

I wonder if teams are gonna start snakin our style and bring in large WR's to be FB's, cuz Reece is seriously becoming a weapon for us. No other FB in the L is catchin that slant between 2 DBs and takin it to the house.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

We are on our way.
The fact that SF is 2-6 makes this soooo much sweeter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
outscored opponents 92-17 the last two games.

Hopefully Nnamdi won't miss too much time

pimp.gif
outscored opponents 92-17 the last two games.

Hopefully Nnamdi won't miss too much time

today would have been perfect if not for Nnamdi's injury.

from the looks of it he probably won't be available Sunday, hopefully it is not too serious.

our coverage was pretty good today. Chris Johnson didn't even play, so looks like he will take Nnamdi's spot Sunday.

fellas we are starting to look like an NFL caliber team.

RUN DMC is a weapon right now.

today would have been perfect if not for Nnamdi's injury.

from the looks of it he probably won't be available Sunday, hopefully it is not too serious.

our coverage was pretty good today. Chris Johnson didn't even play, so looks like he will take Nnamdi's spot Sunday.

fellas we are starting to look like an NFL caliber team.

RUN DMC is a weapon right now.

Back
Top Bottom