**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

Via Twitter from Vittorio Tafur:

Jason Campbell, if healthy, will get the nod over Kyle Boller at quarterback, Raiders coach Tom Cable said
frown.gif

0878.darth_5F00_vader_5F00_nooo1.jpg

Campbell def gettin the start now.

Word on Campbell is that he'll follow up an awful performance with a pretty decent one. Let's hope that's true.

Campbell def gettin the start now.

Word on Campbell is that he'll follow up an awful performance with a pretty decent one. Let's hope that's true.

I'll live with a mediocre performance from Campbell.

Because I think that McClain is going to pull down an interception and return it. Yes, our defense is going to stand up and win this for us in Denver.

I'll live with a mediocre performance from Campbell.

Because I think that McClain is going to pull down an interception and return it. Yes, our defense is going to stand up and win this for us in Denver.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

we need to build on this.

^this

we dominated today in every aspect. I haven't seen a performance like that out of this team in yeeearrrsssss.
a great day to be a raider fan. run dmc makes such a difference when he is healthy.

these next 2 games are winnable. on top of the division going into the bye week would be great.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

we need to build on this.

^this

we dominated today in every aspect. I haven't seen a performance like that out of this team in yeeearrrsssss.
a great day to be a raider fan. run dmc makes such a difference when he is healthy.

these next 2 games are winnable. on top of the division going into the bye week would be great.

Back
Top Bottom