**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

raiders fans are gonna be in for a huge let down.

the weather is not looking good for sundays game and that is a huge plus for the chiefs. raiders have no power running game(most rush yards coming from the QB scramble), they get all their rushing yards on reverses and sweeps. with the run game of the chiefs and the short pass game we play with out TE and McCluster coupled with our ball protection and the chiefs commit some of the fewest penalties in the league(raiders being one of the top teams) , we will come out on top.

another tidbit.

thomas jones is within around 100 yards of McFadden this season, while splitting carries with Charles. and we already had out bye week

your post does not make sense. We run up the gut all the time plus RUN DMC has been hurt more than one game and he also has to split carries (round 70-30 with bush).
Anyway the only guy (dexter Mc) I worry about on your team is injured with a sprain and is likely out this week so who should we worry about? Butter fingers dwayne bowe
laugh.gif

the weather is not looking good for sundays game and that is a huge plus for the chiefs. raiders have no power running game(most rush yards coming from the QB scramble), they get all their rushing yards on reverses and sweeps. with the run game of the chiefs and the short pass game we play with out TE and McCluster coupled with our ball protection and the chiefs commit some of the fewest penalties in the league(raiders being one of the top teams) , we will come out on top.

another tidbit.

thomas jones is within around 100 yards of McFadden this season, while splitting carries with Charles. and we already had out bye week

your post does not make sense. We run up the gut all the time plus RUN DMC has been hurt more than one game and he also has to split carries (round 70-30 with bush).
Anyway the only guy (dexter Mc) I worry about on your team is injured with a sprain and is likely out this week so who should we worry about? Butter fingers dwayne bowe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

another tidbit.

laugh.gif
Dwayne Bowe ain't doing +#@% if Nnamdi's playing. Unless when/if he matches up with CJ or Routt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

another tidbit.

laugh.gif
Dwayne Bowe ain't doing +#@% if Nnamdi's playing. Unless when/if he matches up with CJ or Routt
laugh.gif

another tidbit.

Stopped reading after raiders have no power running game. It's obvious you have no idea what your talking about. So just do us a favor and stop talking
laugh.gif

another tidbit.

Stopped reading after raiders have no power running game. It's obvious you have no idea what your talking about. So just do us a favor and stop talking
laugh.gif

another tidbit.

huh?
laugh.gif

another tidbit.

huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Damn, seein that pic of Morrison and T. How sandwichiing Cassel makes me realize how much our team actually changed since the last season. I always forget that we replaced a whole damn unit of linebackers. Kam Wimbley has been the truth though on passing downs.

Wimbley has been a HUGE pick-up this year. I think a big part of our d turning around is the departure of Morrison and the addition of Kamerion and Rolando. Groves hasn't been doing bad either.

And to the Chiefs fan talking like it'll be a cakewalk Sunday for them, you're in for a surprise. You guys just went into OT with the Bills and you're only road win is against the Cleveland Browns. You guys are hot right now but in the last 2 games we've put up 93 points and over 1,000 yards, and our D allowed how many rush yards last week? Even though Charles and Jones will definitely rush for more than the Seahawks, our run D has greatly improved. Don't act like it isn't about to be a game.

It's funny how you didn't mention a single things about our defense
laugh.gif
the raiders D shut down the great rushing attacks of denver and seattle
eyes.gif

Asomugha is out so get that out of ur head right now.

Rush defense. KC (96.4 ypg) who is currently No. 7 in the league while Oakland (127.4 ypg) is 26th.

see you all on Sunday.

Damn, seein that pic of Morrison and T. How sandwichiing Cassel makes me realize how much our team actually changed since the last season. I always forget that we replaced a whole damn unit of linebackers. Kam Wimbley has been the truth though on passing downs.

Wimbley has been a HUGE pick-up this year. I think a big part of our d turning around is the departure of Morrison and the addition of Kamerion and Rolando. Groves hasn't been doing bad either.

And to the Chiefs fan talking like it'll be a cakewalk Sunday for them, you're in for a surprise. You guys just went into OT with the Bills and you're only road win is against the Cleveland Browns. You guys are hot right now but in the last 2 games we've put up 93 points and over 1,000 yards, and our D allowed how many rush yards last week? Even though Charles and Jones will definitely rush for more than the Seahawks, our run D has greatly improved. Don't act like it isn't about to be a game.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Rush defense. KC (96.4 ypg) who is currently No. 7 in the league while Oakland (127.4 ypg) is 26th.

see you all on Sunday.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

see you all on Sunday.
It seems like all you know is stats but haven't watched a Raiders game yet. Or am I wrong? I'm just saying, if the Buffalo Bills can take you guys to OT I'm sure we can do better.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

see you all on Sunday.
It seems like all you know is stats but haven't watched a Raiders game yet. Or am I wrong? I'm just saying, if the Buffalo Bills can take you guys to OT I'm sure we can do better.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

see you all on Sunday.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

see you all on Sunday.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

another tidbit.

laugh.gif

Right? The Chiefs are #1 and the Raiders are #2 in rushing.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

another tidbit.

laugh.gif

Right? The Chiefs are #1 and the Raiders are #2 in rushing.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

taimaishu, stop talking +@*% like you arent surprised your team is actually competent this year.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was just thinking this. for both sides of the argument

what a difference a year can make when both fan bases actually have something competitive to talk about.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

taimaishu, stop talking +@*% like you arent surprised your team is actually competent this year.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was just thinking this. for both sides of the argument

what a difference a year can make when both fan bases actually have something competitive to talk about.
laugh.gif

the truth is stats mean jack. We might be #1 in rushing but if those rushes dont lead to TDs but instead to field goals we will lose. See the Chargers who led in every category a couple weeks back. I also think our negative stats are pre the Denver game. We are a totally different team now. We lost to Tenn, AZ, and SF but the A.D. team (After Denver) can demolish any team. I dont know what happened leading up to denver but its like we have a new squad at every position. Broncos took the Jets the distance while we went in there and blew them out. The Bears have been competitive yet the seahawks who beat them got demolished by the Raidaz. I think this new raider team can beat anyone  especially the defense. 

Back
Top Bottom