**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

the truth is stats mean jack. We might be #1 in rushing but if those rushes dont lead to TDs but instead to field goals we will lose. See the Chargers who led in every category a couple weeks back. I also think our negative stats are pre the Denver game. We are a totally different team now. We lost to Tenn, AZ, and SF but the A.D. team (After Denver) can demolish any team. I dont know what happened leading up to denver but its like we have a new squad at every position. Broncos took the Jets the distance while we went in there and blew them out. The Bears have been competitive yet the seahawks who beat them got demolished by the Raidaz. I think this new raider team can beat anyone  especially the defense. 

I think the fact that the guy is posting in our thread with a list that he took 1 hour to think of says everything about how "confident" he is about this upcoming game.

I think the fact that the guy is posting in our thread with a list that he took 1 hour to think of says everything about how "confident" he is about this upcoming game.

I don't know why I'm reading this thread but these past two pages have been hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let the rest of the NFL think we are nothin to be taken serious....thats exactly what we want them to think right now
pimp.gif

but dude is really downplayin like we ain't %$%* after the past two weeks
laugh.gif

we are definitely peaking at the right time with our bye week coming up...hopefully Louis Murphy, Chaz Schillens and Nnamdi will be back after the bye...

Let the rest of the NFL think we are nothin to be taken serious....thats exactly what we want them to think right now
pimp.gif

but dude is really downplayin like we ain't %$%* after the past two weeks
laugh.gif

we are definitely peaking at the right time with our bye week coming up...hopefully Louis Murphy, Chaz Schillens and Nnamdi will be back after the bye...

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

hopefully Louis Murphy, Chaz Schillens and Nnamdi will be back after the bye...

Cable thinks Nnamdi can play Sunday last I heard.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

hopefully Louis Murphy, Chaz Schillens and Nnamdi will be back after the bye...

Cable thinks Nnamdi can play Sunday last I heard.

Y do people talk bad bout that SILVER N BLACK...i reside in TX and all i hear is cowboys this n cowboys that...all I know is we have a winning season on our hands...RAIDERS SINCE EVER 86...

Y do people talk bad bout that SILVER N BLACK...i reside in TX and all i hear is cowboys this n cowboys that...all I know is we have a winning season on our hands...RAIDERS SINCE EVER 86...

sig bets anyone? as much as i hate the raiders, im willing to put the sig on the line. its all in good fun anyways
laugh.gif

loser takes my sig until the end of the month. if chiefs lose, ill put the raider nation sig until the end of the month.

i dont hate you guys, were all NT fam, i just hate what you stand for.

sig bets anyone? as much as i hate the raiders, im willing to put the sig on the line. its all in good fun anyways
laugh.gif

loser takes my sig until the end of the month. if chiefs lose, ill put the raider nation sig until the end of the month.

i dont hate you guys, were all NT fam, i just hate what you stand for.

Wassup Nation. I don't frequent NT as much as I use to and when I do, I hardly come in sports forum. But just dropping by to say wassup. I used to post back in 2001 or so but it was for the Athletics posts. Matter of fact, I don't think there were that many RAIDER fans on here.

I got the NATION in my sig and seeing more and more sigs on NT with it. Always a good to see.

Who's going to the KC game this weekend? Hope we can finally sellout and make it the HOT (House of Thrills) again.

Wassup Nation. I don't frequent NT as much as I use to and when I do, I hardly come in sports forum. But just dropping by to say wassup. I used to post back in 2001 or so but it was for the Athletics posts. Matter of fact, I don't think there were that many RAIDER fans on here.

I got the NATION in my sig and seeing more and more sigs on NT with it. Always a good to see.

Who's going to the KC game this weekend? Hope we can finally sellout and make it the HOT (House of Thrills) again.

I wish  I could make it to the game, %!++$!$ school. At least we got our sellout.
pimp.gif

Hey Cheifs fan, you got a deal on the sig bet.  *e-shake*

I wish  I could make it to the game, %!++$!$ school. At least we got our sellout.
pimp.gif

Hey Cheifs fan, you got a deal on the sig bet.  *e-shake*

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

pimp.gif

Hey Chiefs  fan, you got a deal on the sig bet.  *e-shake*

610x.jpg

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

pimp.gif

Hey Chiefs  fan, you got a deal on the sig bet.  *e-shake*

610x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom