OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

This dudes value is literally at an all time low.

He’s untradable.

But I thought we had a chance with Westbrook because he’s untradable too and Lakers are in “win now” mode.

They won’t get anything better than Randle for Westbrook. I’ll let it play out until Westbrook bricks his 7th shot off the top of the glass.

Don’t think Danny Budging on his demands after he got Talen Horton and Stanley Johnson for Pat Bev. I remember the Lakers only willing to trade him for a star :lol: :lol:

Don’t think Danny Budging on his demands after he got Talen Horton and Stanley Johnson for Pat Bev. I remember the Lakers only willing to trade him for a star :lol: :lol:

Then **** Danny. Let his team be the 5th worst team in the west through the end of Mitchell’s contract.

ainge will for sure crack to some extent if we just stand firm

he does not want mitchell on that team at the start of training camp

573C080D-EF25-49F6-94C9-C7E87883DF83.jpeg

i have a hard time believing the lakers would say no to a randle trade if a first was attached

westbrook/brunson/mitchell guard trio would be the wildest season in recent years yet

i have a hard time believing the lakers would say no to a randle trade if a first was attached

westbrook/brunson/mitchell guard trio would be the wildest season in recent years yet
Low key I’d be down for this if Obi and RJ aren’t dealt. Probably not getting out the 1st round but Def be entertaining.

according to Hahn, RJ is Thibs's guy. we'd also be taking a huge step back if we trade RJ for Donovan. we'd go from a 22 year old who plays on both ends of the floor and is improving every year to an average backcourt height of 6'1 that doesn't play D. we'd get TORCHED every night and have to score 120+ ppg to win.

When have Knicks fans lead them to a championship… Randle’s trade value and the Mitchell obsession. Like why not just ride the new season out. Guys out here talking about Julius Randle like he’s a bad team best player and a good team 6th man.

We can’t do a 3 way trade to land Mitchell AND Westbrook. To do that we’d have to get rid of Fournier, Randle AND Rose for salary.

We should try and do a 3 way trade with something along these lines:

KNICKS GET: Mitchell

UTAH GET: Westbrook / Fournier / Kendrick Nunn/ IQ or OBI

LAKERS GET: Jordan Clarkson + Bogdonovic

- Lakers will give Utah one 1st rd pick, hopefully allowing us to save an extra first round.

- Utah can workout a deal to waive Westbrook and allow him to go to a contender, or trade him for further assets at deadline to a contender

Supposedly the Jazz want Sexton but Mitchell is off the table in that specific deal, so could a 3 team trade involving Cleveland be better than the Lakers?

Back
Top Bottom