OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

We can’t do a 3 way trade to land Mitchell AND Westbrook. To do that we’d have to get rid of Fournier, Randle AND Rose for salary.

We should try and do a 3 way trade with something along these lines:

KNICKS GET: Mitchell

UTAH GET: Westbrook / Fournier / Kendrick Nunn/ IQ or OBI

LAKERS GET: Jordan Clarkson + Bogdonovic

- Lakers will give Utah one 1st rd pick, hopefully allowing us to save an extra first round.

- Utah can workout a deal to waive Westbrook and allow him to go to a contender, or trade him for further assets at deadline to a contender
This deal makes zero sense ....

Utah don't need NY to trade Clarkson and Bog for Westbrook and a 1st.

That deal can be made without NY, unless Rose is going to the Lakers and that's the reason they giving a 1st. Either way I dont like it.

this is my predicted trade... 5 picks total to utah 1 first round protected, 2 first round unprotected, 2 lakers unprotected 1st round pick... either option below works take your pick
1661823431658.png

1661823584255.png

Like I said, when all these wanna be Knicks insiders started talking about RJ being traded, they don't know ****!

Let Bagley be a brother and he be doing obituaries... never seen a sport insider be so ******* wrong.

At this point Mister Meaner Mister Meaner and Bagley could be related ... both are always awfully wrong. Go get your bag bro ....100%

No one can blame Dolan and Leon has been doing pretty good. Any othet GM probably would of have felt pressure to give up the bank for DMitchell but Leon put a hard cap and walked when Ainge tried to play harball.

I know the Lakers aren't interested in Randle, but I wonder what package we could offer for Westbrook and those 2 FRPs .

Rose, Fournier, Randle and IQ?

Don't care what no one says.... Leon is the man. He knows exactly what he's doing and he's made nothing but smart moves. Love the RJ signing

right move. rj's contract will be a steal in the third & fourth years especially.
ainge wanted rj, grimes AND multiple unprotected firsts. that's an attempt at bullying.

Back
Top Bottom