OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

3DE36D67-6CA6-4B58-81F4-B730C1A210A4.png

When has this dude predicted something that came to fruition?
I’ll just say mans will never use the ignore button & I also have very little respect for most of this thread’s 🏀 acumen.

Esp yours & goof troop laughing with you so don’t expect an answer lol.

scroll passed or whatever.

Le’go Knicks!

I’ll just say mans will never use the ignore button & I also have very little respect for most of this thread’s 🏀 acumen.

Esp yours & goof troop laughing with you so don’t expect an answer lol.

scroll passed or whatever.

Le’go Knicks!
Let me break it to you character, I doubt anyone here takes you serious and I certainly dont give a F about you. I can't believe a serious question got you all mad to the point that you had to get hostile.

Your takes are trash .... my dude. Dont get mad because youre 100% seeious and we all laugh at the BS coming out your mouth.

**** worka both way, you dont like it block me or kick rocks you dusty old dirt bag.

PS tell me when the old dude hadls been right about any potential moves?

Hot & bothered :lol:
At this point, I'm convinced you have some type of mental issues.

Compare your reply to my reply and yet Im hot and bother.

You van add as many smily faces as you want, but it's not going to validate or get approval on how ridiculous your comment was/is.

If anything you flew of the handle when I didn't even address you.

Take care of yourbmwntal health bro. It's not a good look.

Ok then my guy, if there’s anything else you wanna add to my diagnosis, shoot me a pm. There’s enough ******** in here already without your fufu misspelled lame duck comebacks.

Last edited:
Grammar police A+
Knicks hot takes F-

Let that sink in.

Let us know if Leon is done talking to the Piston about Ivey though.

Im done ... Ill let you have the laat word, lord knows you cant help yourself.
Screenshot_20220819-192042_Google.jpg

Did I really just read a report that Thibs prefer grimes over RJ?

And then ya flamed me for wanting to keep Randle if we can ?

Tsk

remember how yall said Knicks fans overvalue their young players... well it looks like the team as a whole is overvaluing grimes... the funny thing is if we actually get donovan and not trade grimes hes barely going to play...only way grimes can play is if you put fournier on the bench and have IQ play the 1 off the bench... but then rose wouldnt play...I still think grimes is the odd man out regardless if we trade for donovan or not... fournier is getting paid a lot so its kinda mandatory he plays similar to playing randle over obi

Most recent offer was Fournier, Obi, 2 unprotected, 3 protected picks according to Shams

Why are we so insistent on keeping IQ. He’s way overvalued with Brunson, Mitch, Rose, Grimes still on roster.

Maybe theyre looking at IQ as backup PG cause of Rose injury history. But I would throw IQ in there

either way, we'd have to trade either IQ or Deuce. we have too many guards. assuming Utah accepts that offer...

Brunson/Rose/IQ/McBride
Donovan/Grimes
RJ/Cam
Randle/Hartenstein
Mitch/Sims

Back
Top Bottom