Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Unscented is the way to go, go Dove Deep clean in bar or unscented in body wash

Otherwise you ruin the cologne

Ya'll hatin on the Eros and 1million but I'm not afraid to say they are decent daily colognes ... Eros for the day due to its fresh water type scent that has longevity ... and million for a nice date night out scent (truth be told I thought the million smelled like cold medicine at first but once it reached its base notes it smelled like a warm rose/pale woody scent -hard to describe but it's nice..)
Anyway, to each their own ... But I got tired of smelling my cool water (day) and polo black (night) and decided to try something new based on the earlier input here ...

roll.gif

Ok, dhi or pure malt ?

I like 1 mil. Works great with my chemistry and females love it on me. Love the bottle too. Haven't smelled eros.

any of you guys like jaipur by boucheron? I like it. Its an older one. A mature scent, somewhat powdery. Not an everyday, but an occasionally hit.

And givenchy very irresistible is nice. Doesnt last long. Doesn't project a ton lol. But smells good for a bit.

Ya'll hatin on the Eros and 1million but I'm not afraid to say they are decent daily colognes ... Eros for the day due to its fresh water type scent that has longevity ... and million for a nice date night out scent (truth be told I thought the million smelled like cold medicine at first but once it reached its base notes it smelled like a warm rose/pale woody scent -hard to describe but it's nice..)
Anyway, to each their own ... But I got tired of smelling my cool water (day) and polo black (night) and decided to try something new based on the earlier input here ...

I wouldn't wear a single cologne you listed in this post..maybe Eros, because its fairly new and can be used for the club (which I don't frequent)

By 1million as a Sig scent is utterly ridiculous, don't be that guy.

They all suck but there is a reason why people buy them, they are loud and obnoxious which is what a lot of buyers who just want to be noticed wear

^guys I really beg to differ. The scents are so light on my skin... and I've never gotten the 'oh my God ur cologne is loud right now' ...only compliments that I smell nice.
I guess to each their own in this case but I stand by word ... I am too humble n lay back to be 'that guy'

I know y'all are tired of the aventus talk. But another good thing about it is hat people would definitely notice it. But it isnt obnoxious or offensive.

This old dude walked by smelling :wow:, had to ask him what he had on. Said it was that Creed Irish Tweed. I was like :pimp: I need a bottle of that in my life

And I asked the lady at Perfumania what I can do to make the smell last longer and she said to get some of their spa lotion and spray the cologne into my hand and apply. I know she was up selling their crap and prolly trying to get a commission, but does this really work?

Last edited:
I like 1 mil. Works great with my chemistry and females love it on me. Love the bottle too. Haven't smelled eros.

any of you guys like jaipur by boucheron? I like it. Its an older one. A mature scent, somewhat powdery. Not an everyday, but an occasionally hit.

And givenchy very irresistible is nice. Doesnt last long. Doesn't project a ton lol. But smells good for a bit.

I agree with your sentiment regarding One Million. Its not my favorite scent but women seem to love it on me. So I wear it time to time if I'm hanging out with a chick I will wear it.

They all suck but there is a reason why people buy them, they are loud and obnoxious which is what a lot of buyers who just want to be noticed wear

I disagree. However, I'm totally convinced that One Million is one of those scents people seem to love or hate.

After all the good talk about Aventus im tempted to pull the trigger on a bottle but £100 a bottle here :smh: sheessshhhh

The last Creed I bought, Virgin Island Water wasn't for me

I agree with your sentiment regarding One Million. Its not my favorite scent but women seem to love it on me. So I wear it time to time if I'm hanging out with a chick I will wear it.
I disagree. However, I'm totally convinced that One Million is one of those scents people seem to love or hate.

Once you get into colognes you realize how crappy 1 Million is

Dior home intense or pure malt ? if anybody has smelled both id appreciate your opinions.. need a new fall cologne

nah man it's just about personal prefs. I have everything from the designer fragrances to the niche oils and such, real big into creeds and kilians, clive christian and tom fords, but i still lie 1 mil. it's just something that smells good on me. But even beyond my cultured nose, other people like it on me as well. And honestly, that's one of the main reasons we wear fragrance, so appear to others. Scientifically, you'll really only smell a new scent for about 15 seconds. Sure you'll catch whiffs all day, but of straight scent strength, your brain turns it off. So, yea, we're ultimately only wearing it for those around us, and most of them don't put near the same thought into what we smell like. For them, there's only 2 levels, you smell good or you smell bad. There's no grey area.

nah man it's just about personal prefs. I have everything from the designer fragrances to the niche oils and such, real big into creeds and kilians, clive christian and tom fords, but i still lie 1 mil. it's just something that smells good on me. But even beyond my cultured nose, other people like it on me as well. And honestly, that's one of the main reasons we wear fragrance, so appear to others. Scientifically, you'll really only smell a new scent for about 15 seconds. Sure you'll catch whiffs all day, but of straight scent strength, your brain turns it off. So, yea, we're ultimately only wearing it for those around us, and most of them don't put near the same thought into what we smell like. For them, there's only 2 levels, you smell good or you smell bad. There's no grey area.

I dunno I guess I just hate it, I almost smell someone wearing it daily bc it's so popular and usually it's so strong it's vomit inducing

Bruh I have been into colognes since 2001 since I got my first internship in college (I still have a bottle of D & G "By Man" that I used to wear into the ground that summer :lol:). I appreciate the feedback you have provided in this thread as it has been more than helpful but please lets save the elitist attiude for the Jordan and Nike Retro related threads.

Like someone said earlier it comes down to personal preference. I'm not a huge fan of One Million I dont love it nor do I hate it like some. However, several women have enjoyed the smell on me. And to be honest, call it what you want, I wear colognes mostly for the ladies so if I get numerous compliments from women on a cologne that Im on the fence about I'm going to keep it in my rotation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom