Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

for anybody looking for a very inexpensive warm weather scent, I HIGHLY recommend Nautica Voyage
100% srs, around $20 for 100ml
IMO its the best bottle of cologne you can possibly buy for the price, hands down

Thinking about buying a bottle of this. I need a cheap scent to wear a few days a week when school starts back in August.

It's gonna be a hot as ****, hopefully this is decent like you guys say.

Girl got home and texted me "I know it might sound weird but I can smell you on me"

Thank you BasedAventusGod

I'm doing my season sweep of juice.

The last time I purchased some new juice I bought YSL L'Homme, 1 million, Gucci Guilty, Chanel Bleu, Sean John Unforgivable, Dolce Gabbana the one and 50 cent power. All at once. Set me back a lil bit haha.

So I've skimmed back about 15 pages tryna play catch up.

From what I've read the top choices seem to be

Creed Aventus
Versace Eros
Platinum Chanel
Body Kuoros
Chanel Blanche
D&G light blue
1 million Gold

Am I missing anything?

I'm def gonna pick up the purple label. Waiting on nautica voyage, right now. Yo anybody use hane mori hm? A dude of fb reco'ed it, but someone in here was saying, the smell is too synthetic?

Last edited:
Can any of yall recommend a scent that wouldn't clash with cocoa butter, like a sweet type of fragrance, that can be worn in the fall and winter.

Also, I'm lookin for any recommended scent that's like $30 - $60

Can any of yall recommend a scent that wouldn't clash with cocoa butter, like a sweet type of fragrance, that can be worn in the fall and winter.

Also, I'm lookin for any recommended scent that's like $30 - $60

I have a bottle of it and I don't like it BC I don't like sweet scents to begin with. But Lolita Lempicka is right up your alley.

Also, Pure Havanae is a tobacco/vanilla type scent

The last time I purchased some new juice I bought YSL L'Homme, 1 million, Gucci Guilty, Chanel Bleu, Sean John Unforgivable, Dolce Gabbana the one and 50 cent power. All at once. Set me back a lil bit haha.

Creed Aventus
Versace Eros
Platinum Chanel
Body Kuoros
Chanel Blanche
D&G light blue
1 million Gold

Am I missing anything?
Assuming you're looking for a scent for the upcoming cool months and maybe the end of summer. 

Creed Aventus (Honestly, this should be a staple in anybody's "collection" at this point, at least those who are into fragrances. In can be worn year round, any occassion, and smells phenomenal)

A*men Pure Malt (Smells like whiskey but in a good way. Very unique scent)

Dior Homme/Dior Homme Intense (can't go wrong with either. I would suggest sampling DHI before you buy it though. It isn't for everyone)

Burberry London (also another unique scent. Only way I can describe it is a fine wine)

Bond No. 9 HTTP (haven't tried it yet but it's got nothing but great reviews)

Creed Green Irish Tweed (all around classic, manly scent)

Clinique Happy (great, fresh scent. Another staple in any persons collection because its so damn cheap)
Girl got home and texted me "I know it might sound weird but I can smell you on me"

Thank you BasedAventusGod
Woah. I think that's my gonna my next goal with Aventus. I remember this past weekend, I was driving to my girl's place. Showered before and put it on. Threw on a tank for the drive because it was hot as hell and changed as soon as I got there. Threw on the tank the next morning for the drive back and could smell the Aventus on it. The funny thing is, I never sprayed it on my clothes, only on my body. This thing is a beast

Woah. I think that's my gonna my next goal with Aventus. I remember this past weekend, I was driving to my girl's place. Showered before and put it on. Threw on a tank for the drive because it was hot as hell and changed as soon as I got there. Threw on the tank the next morning for the drive back and could smell the Aventus on it. The funny thing is, I never sprayed it on my clothes, only on my body. This thing is a beast

Yeah man that text pretty much solidified I'm winning lol

It's amazing what a good scent can do

went to macys yesterday and tested the Clinique Happy. Not for me. Not a bad smell, just felt real clinically. Not really as nice, imo, as I was hoping for based off of the reviews. I don't like aqui di gio tho either and a lot of reviewers compared some of the notes to that. shame that i didnt like it too being that it was so cheap.

Creed Aventus
Versace Eros
Platinum Chanel
Body Kuoros
Chanel Blanche
D&G light blue
1 million Gold

Am I missing anything?
Tell me about that 50 Cent Power.  I heard that was good juice

went to macys yesterday and tested the Clinique Happy. Not for me. Not a bad smell, just felt real clinically. Not really as nice, imo, as I was hoping for based off of the reviews. I don't like aqui di gio tho either and a lot of reviewers compared some of the notes to that. shame that i didnt like it too being that it was so cheap.

That hurts my heart man lol

You probably aren't big into citrus scents?

Creed Aventus
Versace Eros
Platinum Chanel
Body Kuoros
Chanel Blanche
D&G light blue
1 million Gold

Am I missing anything?

Take 1 Million and Eros right off that list

I have it, it's amazing it's basically dry down of Aventus but with a lot of apple in it, I love it. It's more fruity and def worth the money

Apparently Bond is going to use my picture
Tight, I might save up and cop it since I like fruity scents. Gotta get DG Light Blue too.

Nice, where are they gonna use your picture??  i think that deserves a free bottle 

It def does lol

I'm gonna mention it, they told me when they do their launch they plan to use it

When I took the pic I just did it bc it was a cool shot and they liked the digital meets the street concept

Last edited:

I bought the Happy, based on the web reviews, and here. Its basic as hell, and was a bad buy. Also seems to wear off really quickly. I would not buy again.

I bought the Happy, based on the web reviews, and here. Its basic as hell, and was a bad buy. Also seems to wear off really quickly. I would not buy again.

What does basic as hell actually mean?

You are in the minority in your hate for it but to each their own

I'm gonna guess you are more of a Gucci Guilty guy?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom