Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

How's the longevity?
All day, you wont smell it but the ladies will. I have walked into clubs and got compliments. I have been through every sub $120 cologne im trying to find something to compete with this.

PS the spray is very generous. So im probably applying more than the regular cologne sprays.

Last edited:
My favorite at the moment...if you dont get compliments on this i will by you a bottle of your next cologne...lol just kidding.

http://img1.strawberrynetmedia.com/images/products/01970880205.jpg[img][/quote]

Chanel is easily the best designer house

I was kinda disappointed with Bleu de Chanel's longevity. And that sucks because that was one of my favorite Chanel scents.

Gonna pick Platinum up today, I feel like I had a bottle of this years ago. :lol:

I think it came in silver packaging, I can't remember.

Last edited:
For those that would be in on an aventus split, please pm me and let me know how much you'd want. This way I know how much to buy

I was kinda disappointed with Bleu de Chanel's longevity. And that sucks because that was one of my favorite Chanel scents.

Gonna pick Platinum up today, I feel like I had a bottle of this years ago. :lol:

I think it came in silver packaging, I can't remember.

Yep silver or "platinum" hence the name.

Chanel Bleu is one of their worst IMO

Also Allure Sport Extreme besides that they don't miss much

That platinum use to be my go to scent
pimp.gif
 i went through like 4 bottles of that through the years

That platinum use to be my go to scent
pimp.gif

i went through like 4 bottles of that through the years
what do you use now...its hard to find a replacement. I dont like smelling the same i like to switch it up. Chanel Plat is so good tho.
I started using Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey for spring/summer, and Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme for the fall/winter.. i really need to switch it up tho

so you guys really like clinique happy?? i'm thinking ofordering from fragrance.net

so you guys really like clinique happy?? i'm thinking ofordering from fragrance.net

My personal all time favorite no matter what the cost factor is

The name is seriously perfect for it, just makes you happy lol

Hasn't been a day since 2001 that I haven't had a bottle

Last edited:
4-6 sprays of Happy is normal for you Still?

Damn ive been doing 1 lol. I always do 1, 2 if im going out out. I need to step my spray game up

And needsomejays im in on Aventus and whatever is easiest for you split wise. Cost doesnt matter. That Falcon is going to be boss :lol:. I cant PM you for some reason though, might be my phone

[email protected] is my email if you need it.

oh ok ok good looks fellas, I'll grab it then. This thread was the first that I even heard of it. so recommendations are always good.

Back
Top Bottom