Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

almost no one in here is actually paying retail for aventus
though you have to remember, this is NT
dudes on here spend more than $300 on sneakers like its nothing

Yup

$300 cologne > $300 sneakers IMO

Still salty I can't get those 1 Royals lol

Yup

$300 cologne > $300 sneakers IMO

Still salty I can't get those 1 Royals lol

personally I would never pay retail for aventus, but I know alot of people who would say even $100 would be too expensive for cologne
if you really think about it and break it down to how long its actually gonna last, its a good investment imo
one of the first colognes I ever bought, I used it probably 5/7 days of the week, many sprays each wearing, multiple times a day
used it for 4 months straight and there was still at least 20ml left (100ml bottle)

Last edited:
I don't know how you guys spend $300 on cologne. I'm not looking to spend any more than $70, maybe $80 if I REALLY loved it.
The really expensive stuff is obviously not for everyone.  But either way, everyone has something they spend lots on that others wouldn't, whether its shoes, fragrances, suits, hats, car parts, electronics, etc.  

for anybody looking for a very inexpensive warm weather scent, I HIGHLY recommend Nautica Voyage
100% srs, around $20 for 100ml
IMO its the best bottle of cologne you can possibly buy for the price, hands down
View media item 486592

Might have to try that out. I wear a ton of Nautica clothing...might as well wear their cologne.

for anybody looking for a very inexpensive warm weather scent, I HIGHLY recommend Nautica Voyage
100% srs, around $20 for 100ml
IMO its the best bottle of cologne you can possibly buy for the price, hands down
How's the longevity/projection on either of these scents? I heard Voyage has a nice apple note

How's the longevity/projection on either of these scents? I heard Voyage has a nice apple note
cant give you exact numbers, but for a summer scent the longevity and projection are actually quite good
and the apple note is great, fresh cut apple vibe, not synthetic to me at all

Pure Discovery has pretty good longevity, check TJ Maxx and Marshall's I copped mine there recently for $12

soooooooo.....I think im gonna split aventus soon
We ready

tumblr_m2brutBKOe1qb6gfso1_400.gif

My favorite at the moment...if you dont get compliments on this i will by you a bottle of your next cologne...lol just kidding.

01970880205.jpg[img]

Back
Top Bottom