Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Well in that case.... 
laugh.gif

All the Creed's on eBay are fake, right? How would you even tell if you did purchase 1 and had questions?

All the Creed's on eBay are fake, right? How would you even tell if you did purchase 1 and had questions?
Really no way to tell except to use it. Some may be watered down but you will be able to tell immediately with strength, projection, and longevity.

Stick to Fragrancenetand pay a little more. Overstock was also good to me. Got a 2.5oz of Aventus for $135. It should easily last to the end of the year

Stillin, you have John Varvatos Artisan right? I've read about some longevity issues with it. What are your, or anybody elses for that matter, on the longevity of this? Are you getting 6+ hours?

Yeah I have JV Artisan, I love it but it def has some longevity issues

With colognes like that I spray them like 8 times to make them last

That's my issue with Sean John I Am King, I love this one but it's probably the worst longevity I've ever experienced

Yeah I have JV Artisan, I love it but it def has some longevity issues

With colognes like that I spray them like 8 times to make them last

That's my issue with Sean John I Am King, I love this one but it's probably the worst longevity I've ever experienced
Damn man, I might have to pick up anyway to use as a "beater" scent for the summer just because it's so damn cheap.

^ word i'm not really worried about the price considering what I spend on other material goods.  Just looking for the best price and rotation to hit these Howard chicks off with lol.  That bond no 9 sounds good too, didn't see it on FN though.  AND excuse me for being new to the thread but what is this splitting you guys talk about and how does it work?
The splitting thing is pretty much a person will buy a bottle and split the bottle up into different portions. Just PM the person who is doing it and they'll give you the price depending on the amount you want.

Rochas man and curve soul are my beaters right now.
Spicebomb and Aventus are my weekend warriors.

I think i'm in the market for another summer scent.. i'm currently using issey summer 2012, and even tho it smells great i'm not getting any projection out of it.. well imo

So, cologne experts....

I used to just about strictly wear Polo Black for a while, but then I switched it up to a rotation between YSL L'Homme and Gucci Guilty. What are you guys opinions on those and what would maybe be some recommendations based on those smells?

So, cologne experts....

I used to just about strictly wear Polo Black for a while, but then I switched it up to a rotation between YSL L'Homme and Gucci Guilty. What are you guys opinions on those and what would maybe be some recommendations based on those smells?
Burberry London. Wait for the cooler months, that's where it shines.

You also might like Dior Homme Intense. Get a sample though, it might not be for you. It's either you love it or hate it.

So, cologne experts....

L'homme is a great scent, light, crisp, fresh
Gucci guilty though.......do not want

You should try out the rest of the l'homme line

Last edited:
Gucci Guilty is so terrible

YSL is not my cup of tea but it's a quality scent

Check out something by Chanel most of their colognes are pretty good

I'm thinking no more then $100, and if i can go lower then $100 even better
Chanel - Allure Homme Sport

Versace - Man Eau Fraiche

Dolce and Gabbana - Light Blue

Yves St Laurent - L'homme

A few quick suggestions. These are well under your price range and should do nicely.  Check youtube for reviews on these frags to get a feel on which one(s) you would like most

Last edited:
Chanel - Allure Homme Sport

Versace - Man Eau Fraiche

Dolce and Gabbana - Light Blue

Three quick suggestions. These are well under your price range and should do nicely.  Check youtube for reviews on these frags to get a feel on which one(s) you would like most
Appreciate the suggestions people.. yeah i usually read up, and watch a lot of video reviews on yt, but i can't never make up my mind on which one i should try.. the places around here really don't carry much so i can't sample to many things, so i have to go based on reviews most of the time..these are some of  the colognes i've been using for a while now.. chanel platinum, l'eau d'issey, la nuit, and even very sexy from victoria secret.. i also used armini code.. id say out of these chanel was my favorite 

Back
Top Bottom