Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Appreciate the suggestions people.. yeah i usually read up, and watch a lot of video reviews on yt, but i can't never make up my mind on which one i should try.. the places around here really don't carry much so i can't sample to many things, so i have to go based on reviews most of the time..these are some of  the colognes i've been using for a while now.. chanel platinum, l'eau d'issey, la nuit, and even very sexy from victoria secret.. i also used armini code.. id say out of these chanel was my favorite 
Chanel is definitely one of my favorite Houses.  All of their fragrances are quality.

Aventus is worth the $$$ IMO. With the projection and longevity of this beast, all you need is 2 sprays and that will keep you good for 7 to 10 hours. A lot of other fragrances that are half the price will only last you half the day, and you'll need to re-spray to get the longevity that comes with Aventus. 

Aventus is worth the $$$ IMO. With the projection and longevity of this beast, all you need is 2 sprays and that will keep you good for 7 to 10 hours. A lot of other fragrances that are half the price will only last you half the day, and you'll need to re-spray to get the longevity that comes with Aventus. 
Shame all creeds aren't like that

I do kinda agree with you guys about Gucci Guilty. When I smelt it in the store I loved it...but after a while of actually using it I don't like it as much anymore. Which is why I'm looking for some suggestions now.

One cologne that I've messed with for the past few years us Gucci by Gucci :lol: dumbest name ever, but girls love this @#$%. It starts off strong, but after a few minutes its pretty good. Not overpowering or anything, and it gives you a sophisticated smell. It's one of the very few colognes I can tolerate

speaking of overpowering, I cant stand colognes like JPG, YSL, dior farenheit 32, D&G light blue, etc. Don't care how popular they are or how many compliments from girls I got on those, they made me straight up nauseous, especially after a night of drinking. Subtle scents are the way to go

Last edited:
One cologne that I've messed with for the past few years us Gucci by Gucci :lol: dumbest name ever, but girls love this @#$%. It starts off strong, but after a few minutes its pretty good. Not overpowering or anything, and it gives you a sophisticated smell. It's one of the very few colognes I can tolerate

speaking of overpowering, I cant stand colognes like JPG, YSL, dior farenheit 32, D&G light blue, etc. Don't care how popular they are or how many compliments from girls I got on those, they made me straight up nauseous, especially after a night of drinking. Subtle scents are the way to go

I'm with you man, that's why I HATE the YSL brand because they are WAY TOO STRONG and very synthetic and headache inducing

Thread is looking good now, seems like new people join everyday. Been busy with work haven't been able to enjoy some new juice, looking to get rid of a few bottles, and picking up the new bond, and picking up Pure Shot I know many dont like it but I enjoy it for the summer.

How do you guys feel about Polo Blue and Polo Black?
Polo Blue is dated imo

Polo Black is a solid choice for cold weather on a date night/to the bar/ etc. If you're in an office environment everyday, it could also work there.

Thread is looking good now, seems like new people join everyday. Been busy with work haven't been able to enjoy some new juice, looking to get rid of a few bottles, and picking up the new bond, and picking up Pure Shot I know many dont like it but I enjoy it for the summer.
I love pure shot, good choice sir

I don't remember Pure Shot and how it smells

I would highly recommend the new Bond 9, great longevity I still smelled it on my arm 11 hours later

Aventus is legit. Before I purchased it my favorite cologne that I have was Terre d'Hermes but once I wore Aventus I realized it ain't even in the same league imo. Aventus lasts ALL day and is a very unique fragrance that will for sure get you noticed.

- Preciate it.

Any other fragrances you guys would recommend that has the power of Aventus in terms of projection, longevity, and sillage. I'm partial to the woodsy/fruity scents for the summer

I don't know how you guys spend $300 on cologne. I'm not looking to spend any more than $70, maybe $80 if I REALLY loved it.

Any other fragrances you guys would recommend that has the power of Aventus in terms of projection, longevity, and sillage. I'm partial to the woodsy/fruity scents for the summer

I don't think anything summer wise will come close to Aventus, it's generally the winter types scents that can match it

I don't know how you guys spend $300 on cologne. I'm not looking to spend any more than $70, maybe $80 if I REALLY loved it.

almost no one in here is actually paying retail for aventus
though you have to remember, this is NT
dudes on here spend more than $300 on sneakers like its nothing

I don't think anything summer wise will come close to Aventus, it's generally the winter types scents that can match it
Damn man. Any cold weather scents you recommend? I was thinking Pure Malt and DHI for the upcoming semester. 

Back
Top Bottom