Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm going out with this girl for the 2nd date that I randomly reconnected with after 12 years

Can't decide if I hit her with the Aventus or new Bond 9...decisions

that chick was just some chick I knew I could smash if I bought her a couple drinks; I actually dig this chick so I'm going Aventus :lol:

it's like some second chance at messing up many moons ago :smh:

copped a bottle of Drakkar today @ target..

nothing fancy like the high end stuff you guys are copping but I guess i'll try it to see if it improves my bar/club game :lol:

plus I like the way it smells, hopefully it mixes well with my own scent/skin.

Last edited:
Stopped by my local Macys to compare the Mont Blanc Legend to Viktor and Rolf's Spicebomb but they didnt have it in stock..Out of these two which one would be a better buy for a male in his early 20s?

that chick was just some chick I knew I could smash if I bought her a couple drinks; I actually dig this chick so I'm going Aventus :lol:

it's like some second chance at messing up many moons ago :smh:

Aventus my man. That girl I told you about loves it. Literally had to bury her head in my chest when we were laying down because it smelled amazing.

I had her roommates boyfriend asking what I was wearing lol

Aventus my man. That girl I told you about loves it. Literally had to bury her head in my chest when we were laying down because it smelled amazing.

I had her roommates boyfriend asking what I was wearing lol

I'm telling you, it's the most ridic good smelling cologne

Very masculine in 2013 and there is literally nothing like it, once she smells the Aventus you are golden but if you got the lay down, chest smell you are already winning lol

I'm telling you, it's the most ridic good smelling cologne

Very masculine in 2013 and there is literally nothing like it, once she smells the Aventus you are golden but if you got the lay down, chest smell you are already winning lol

I've come to the conclusion that this is as close to a signature scent I will get. Really all I need is a big bottle of this with 1oz bottles of different stuff just to switch it up from time to time.

Its absurd how versatile it is, it really is. There isn't one occasion, any weather, any temperature, any time of the year where you couldn't wear this

I've come to the conclusion that this is as close to a signature scent I will get. Really all I need is a big bottle of this with 1oz bottles of different stuff just to switch it up from time to time.

Its absurd how versatile it is, it really is. There isn't one occasion, any weather, any temperature, any time of the year where you couldn't wear this

couldn't have said it any better; that's why I just buy the 4 oz. and suck up the $300+

I'd recommend for you guys doing splits to give the new Bond No. 9 a split

y'all sold me on this Aventus.  Is that $200 with the coupon price on fragrence net the lowest it will get to?  New university in the fall, only right I get a new scent....

Man I truly love it, and I love that people still balk at the price so I won't be smelling it everywhere. Still haven't smelled it on anyone else, but eventually that word of mouth and observation of the magic it posesses will get out. I gotta try that Bond no9.

^ word i'm not really worried about the price considering what I spend on other material goods.  Just looking for the best price and rotation to hit these Howard chicks off with lol.  That bond no 9 sounds good too, didn't see it on FN though.  AND excuse me for being new to the thread but what is this splitting you guys talk about and how does it work?

Aventus is definitely worth the price. The 4 oz will easily last you a year of daily use (at least for me). Just have a few cheap bottles to switch it up every now and then, and you are set.

^ word i'm not really worried about the price considering what I spend on other material goods.  Just looking for the best price and rotation to hit these Howard chicks off with lol.  That bond no 9 sounds good too, didn't see it on FN though.  AND excuse me for being new to the thread but what is this splitting you guys talk about and how does it work?

The Bond 9 is brand new and exclusive to online

It's very good though, They told me I'm one of the first to have it since I preordered early

I think y'all will love it...

To me it's the drydown of Aventus with apple instead of pineapple

The Bond 9 is brand new and exclusive to online

It's very good though, They told me I'm one of the first to have it since I preordered early

I think y'all will love it...

To me it's the drydown of Aventus with apple instead of pineapple
Might have to wait for the 1.7oz, if they ever do decide to make it eventually

Back
Top Bottom