Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

so since its another hot as hell day, and its been that way for how long now, thinking about splitting virgin island water

Or maybe even green Irish tweed
Something that I know people will want

Im down for a GIT split. Almost out of my last one.

Used Aventus Creed last night and I like it, a lot. I'm an individual who likes light smells and this awesome.

Except my spray wasn't working so it was leaking - Gonna go to Neiman Marcus and switch it out.

EDIT: NSJ, I'll send your payment tomorrow.

Last edited:
Used Aventus Creed last night and I like it, a lot. I'm an individual who likes light smells and this awesome.

Except my spray wasn't working so it was leaking - Gonna go to Neiman Marcus and switch it out.

Where did you get aventus? I put some in your package :/

Interesting. How many sprays do you use? I use two (wrist dabbing).

If the both of you say so, then it must be either my body chemistry or just nose fatigue
embarassed.gif
. When I first got it, it might've last 4 hours or so, now it disappears after maybe 1-2.

The GF doesn't smell it either, so *KanyeShrug.
Usually 2 is the most I can stand.  Its VERY strong for me. Everyone is different though.   Try making sure your skin is moisturized before you apply.  An unscented oil or lotion will do the trick and help with longevity.

Where did you get aventus? I put some in your package :/
I got it at Neiman Marcus. My dude's old coworker hooked him (me) up with a 30% off + 30% (F&F). 1 oz came out to be $70 or so (which she hasn't charged my friend yet, and possibly wont :lol: - So free? :nerd: ) I need your sprays for my SD trip anyhow!

i'll throw on some **** too occasionally. smells nice and the birds like it. cheap too. check it out if you havent.

oh and michael by michael kors. one of my older favorites.

and body kuoros by ysl. get soooooo much lovewith this one. works great with my body chem.

f c u k. Lol nt censored the word. But yea f c u k for men. Silver bottle.

It has some of an Aventus vibe to it but it's much lighter and less smokey, you REALLY smell the apple standing out in.

I would say it's like the Aventus dry down with a toned down smokiness and LOTS of apple really shining through.

This is an amazing scent IMO, not one bit disappointed, it kind of just makes you smile to be honest, it's a very happy scent if you know what I mean.

It has some of an Aventus vibe to it but it's much lighter and less smokey, you REALLY smell the apple standing out in.

I would say it's like the Aventus dry down with a toned down smokiness and LOTS of apple really shining through.

This is an amazing scent IMO, not one bit disappointed, it kind of just makes you smile to be honest, it's a very happy scent if you know what I mean.
Happier than..........clinique happy? :wink:

Lol nothing is that happy

Ill say if you love Aventus upon dry down and replace pineapple with apple then you will love this one
Would you say this a warm weather scent?

The thing I love about Aventus is the smokiness to be honest 
laugh.gif

Would you say this a warm weather scent?

The thing I love about Aventus is the smokiness to be honest 
laugh.gif

I'd say it would work in all seasons but winter, the apple would work in fall because to me apples are generally associated with fall

I'm really liking this one, I keep smelling my arm lol

Back
Top Bottom