Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'd say it would work in all seasons but winter, the apple would work in fall because to me apples are generally associated with fall

I'm really liking this one, I keep smelling my arm lol
Any initial compliments from girls at work 
laugh.gif
?

Does it have that Olfactory fatigue that Aventus has? I can't smell it on my arm past the first hour or two but people say they can still smell it several hours later. It was still going strong for me at around 7 hours but I wouldn't be able to tell if you someone didn't tell me

Any initial compliments from girls at work 
laugh.gif

?

Does it have that Olfactory fatigue that Aventus has? I can't smell it on my arm past the first hour or two but people say they can still smell it several hours later. It was still going strong for me at around 7 hours but I wouldn't be able to tell if you someone didn't tell me

There is like one person at my work today but one person said it smelled good

I can still smell it on my arm, the Aventus thing is crazy people still smell it

I put it on at like 7am one day then stopped at my grandfathers after work about 11 hours later and the first thing he asked what was colonge I was wearing, crazy

There is like one person at my work today but one person said it smelled good

I can still smell it on my arm, the Aventus thing is crazy people still smell it

I put it on at like 7am one day then stopped at my grandfathers after work about 11 hours later and the first thing he asked what was colonge I was wearing, crazy
Exactly man. The crazy thing about Aventus is that I only apply it to my skin (Chest, neck, arms). I'll be doing laundry a few days later and I would be able to smell it on the inside of my shirt, even though I didn't spray it there. 

Aventus is a different animal man, thing's a projection/longevity beast. And the best part is that it isn't offensive at all. Also, another good thing is that people catch a wife and then they keep smelling it because it is so damn complex. 

Yeah man I agree Aventus is very complex from 1st which is great to the middle shortly after where it's kinda of not so great to the amazing dry down which is where it really shines IMO

Yea I smelled polo red recently too. I liked. Reminded me a lot of ysl homme

I was expecting spicy,it was even labeled spicy at Sephora but all I really got out of it was the grapefruit,light and sweet..Speaking of Polo does anybody know if the formula of Polo Sport was changed,I hadn't wore it in a few years and when I smelled it it smelled completely different than I remember..

That new Versace is :pimp: but I already have 5 colognes in rotation . getting another one seems OD

That Eros is another nasty cologne IMO

I can't do those real synthetic scents, they give me a headache

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who purchased any of the MI, split went smooth, sold really quick too.

Oh and ps, 40mls already accounted for on the GIT split, get it while you can

Last edited:
manned up since its the 4th got some chanel coromandel....blind buy since im in buffalo:nerd:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 becoming a close favorite to DHI.. I wore DHI for the first time in months yesterday, it was rainy and slightly cool out definitely still my favorite.

Stilln, how's the longevity on that bond9??

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

becoming a close favorite to DHI.. I wore DHI for the first time in months yesterday, it was rainy and slightly cool out definitely still my favorite.

Stilln, how's the longevity on that bond9??

Pretty good I sprayed it around 930am and still smelled it when I left work around 430pm

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who purchased any of the MI, split went smooth, sold really quick too.

Oh and ps, 40mls already accounted for on the GIT split, get it while you can
Legit! Don't hesitate to buy; gotten samples twice already, couldn't be more satisfied.

Sending the payment now NSJ, sorry for the lag - Was at work all day.

Ok, sorry - I mixed up the two thinking MI = Millesime, when in fact it's Millesime Imperial, correct?

Just sniffed MI and it seems stronger than the regular Millesime. For now, I prefer the regular.

Last edited:
Ok, sorry - I mixed up the two thinking MI = Millesime, when in fact it's Millesime Imperial, correct?

Just sniffed MI and it seems stronger than the regular Millesime. For now, I prefer the regular.

MI= Millesime Imperial

All creeds (to my knowledge) have "millesime" on the fragrance, which means they use the very best ingredients

not sure what you mean by "regular millesime"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom